Hacker!

Right i have an idea. :pIf you know the person who own's the account, Then tell them to change the password. And then you might get the account Back, But if that fail's you can see if the email is the same as it used to be. As well... See if that help's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't stoop to discuss someone who does not deserve any sort of attention from me. However, I would like to reveal a conversation demonstrating how these low lifes attempt to get your pirate.
This is reprinted compliments of Ensoo who was wise enough not to fall for this ruse ( NOTE: this occurred AFTER Mark Coalrat's pirate had been stolen, so if you know Mark, then you know this was NOT him talking)

whathackerssay.png
Here are the files I sent to Disney along with some other information I have gathered:

Hackertakescharleslocksteel.png

hackertakesMarkCoalrat.png

...and a friend of him was like Dude why you do this!? and he said:
Because it's funny, of course.
A bit of advice I would like to "share" with young pirates everywhere...

There are people "out there" in LIFE whom will do (or say) everything they can to go against the principle and honoring of trust. Don't be fooled. *Hold tightly onto trust but...do all you can to "test" certain levels of trust when something does not seem quite right.

This took me years to fully understand...

I hope you understand my reason for editing out his name - fame and attention is clearly one of his goals and I refuse to provide either for his entertainment.
Good job :D ...

Attention Starved:
A person who craves attention and wants it as much as they can but cant seem to get it as much as they want.

Joey:Yo guys look at my hair its blue!!!
*no one looks*

:lol1:

still getting this every time I login though-
29uro09 2.png
Wow I've never seen that! Maybe you should call potco about that? Also, How did you get Tony back? Did you do a pw reset by using a special answer to a personal question? This is good to know in case anyone else gets "stolen". Glad Tony is back!!!!

Wow I've never seen that! Maybe you should call potco about that? Also, How did you get Tony back? Did you do a pw reset by using a special answer to a personal question? This is good to know in case anyone else gets "stolen". Glad Tony is back!!!!
Well, lol, I just was trying to login, and it didn't work, so I hit forgot password, and I got an email for a password reset.Wow, just logged out to go onto another pirate, got that same message, then it automatically turned me to fullscreen.

Well, lol, I just was trying to login, and it didn't work, so I hit forgot password, and I got an email for a password reset.Wow, just logged out to go onto another pirate, got that same message, then it automatically turned me to fullscreen.

Four things...
1. Congrats on getting Tony back!
2. Make sure you change your password - you can do that here: https://piratesonline.go.com/index?pageId=manageAccount
3. I'd have a moderator delete that picture of the 7 day full screen preview because we can see your username and then you can get hacked again.
4. The full screen preview thing is old... I didn't realize they had it anymore - what happens when you click continue playing?

Four things...
1. Congrats on getting Tony back!
2. Make sure you change your password - you can do that here: https://piratesonline.go.com/index?pageId=manageAccount
3. I'd have a moderator delete that picture of the 7 day full screen preview because we can see your username and then you can get hacked again.
4. The full screen preview thing is old... I didn't realize they had it anymore - what happens when you click continue playing?
it just goes back to normal :p
Four things...

Shoot, didn't realize that, someone please delete that

The full screen feature used to be restricted to unlimited feature like 3 years ago... I thought they put it back in for a second but it looks like its just a bug.

And also, what Redhorn said, don't post screenshots of your pirate selection screen because you are doing half the job for the hacker. Or f you do, be careful with it and put some pain over it.

The full screen feature used to be restricted to unlimited feature like 3 years ago... I thought they put it back in for a second but it looks like its just a bug.
Yeah, it is still happening every time I logout to switch characters, or when choosing a character when logging in.

Back