Hacker!

No one will ever stop Leon... He only stops when he gets bored
If you have nothing good to comment then don't do it, that kind of comments makes ppl like him feel important. Main reason why Potco is going down that hill is 'cause of comments like yours.

If you have nothing good to comment then don't do it, that kind of comments makes ppl like him feel important. Main reason why Potco is going down that hill is 'cause of comments like yours.
He's also not gonna be stopped is we sit around on our butts, im risking my account to be hacked, join me, we CAN stop him, just gotta figure out how.

Black Angel Roberts :skullpeak:

Its a good comment, but its just negative....

...claiming she is a Disney Representative and asking for user name and pass word so she can check your ban record.
Pirates really need to wise up on this claim that the individual in question is an actual Disney Representative (no offense to you and your friend,TPang :D).

*Everyone, let's remind ourselves that up until the most recent GM event, there had practically been NO Disney influence both inside and outside of the game. For someone on POTCO to claim (out-of-the-blue) that they are a game customer service "representative"...well...that should be the first clue which raises an eyebrow. :confused:

Spread the word. Hackers want to gain your trust! They will say ANYTHING to gain your valuable account information...

*In contrast, staff members currently maintaining POTCO are too thin in number/preoccupied with other things to just log onto the game inorder to "assist" you with your account, lol.

You guys know what? the other day, right after the gm weapon event, there was a guy named Blaze Fireburn screaming that he didnt get a weapon, that was the alt charcter of my friend. Anyway, so me and 4 friends who will not be named went into the ratskellar and blaze came in, it was Leon. He threatened my one friend, i ticked him off insulting him and cracking jokes (as i usually do when i can! ;) ) and he threatened me in the process, everybody in that tavern is in jeopardy. Not only that, but i think he's gonna hack Bonnie O'Bailey. He was the one he was screaming at, We all know Leon can do it, and bc he is actually on a game master he'll have leverage and will be able to steal accounts easier. I'm gonna risk everything to stop him, my potco acct, my wikia account, i dont care what it takes, im taking him down. It's better for him to just steal mine then countless more!! Whoever feels the same way, message me, let me know, ill be glad to let you in. Disney will do nothing, every member of wikis, forums, everything, have sent messages to disney, i have sent them an email about the tavern, and they say they will do something, but does it look like thats what there doing?! Join me.

i dont care what it takes, im taking him down. It's better for him to just steal mine then countless more!!

When he helps himself to your account, just how will this help in yourself "taking him down?" :confused: Sorry, I don't get what you are saying...

*As I see it, there are only 3 options:
  1. Rely upon the "ignore" button, when he is nearby
  2. Keep some faith that Disney will eventually deal with him
  3. Fight fire, with fire (Hypothetically speaking of course, it would be cool to see a 'honest' hacker [lol] deny this individual of future attacks by foiling the success of his future plans)
Anyway, these suggestions are my own and I don't mean for them to add to any drama on account of making them public here. :D

When he helps himself to your account, just how will this help in yourself "taking him down?" :confused: Sorry, I don't get what you are saying...

*As I see it, there are only 3 options:
  1. Rely upon the "ignore" button, when he is nearby
  2. Keep some faith that Disney will eventually deal with him
  3. Fight fire, with fire (Hypothetically speaking of course, it would be cool to see a 'honest' hacker [lol] deny this individual of future attacks by foiling the success of his future plans)
Anyway, these suggestions are my own and I don't mean for them to add to any drama on account of making them public here. :D

and i dont understand any of that. ignoring wont stop him from hacking our acct, and what is an honest hacker?

You guys know what? the other day, right after the gm weapon event, there was a guy named Blaze Fireburn screaming that he didnt get a weapon, that was the alt charcter of my friend. Anyway, so me and 4 friends who will not be named went into the ratskellar and blaze came in, it was Leon. He threatened my one friend, i ticked him off insulting him and cracking jokes (as i usually do when i can! ;) ) and he threatened me in the process, everybody in that tavern is in jeopardy. Not only that, but i think he's gonna hack Bonnie O'Bailey. He was the one he was screaming at, We all know Leon can do it, and bc he is actually on a game master he'll have leverage and will be able to steal accounts easier. I'm gonna risk everything to stop him, my potco acct, my wikia account, i dont care what it takes, im taking him down. It's better for him to just steal mine then countless more!! Whoever feels the same way, message me, let me know, ill be glad to let you in. Disney will do nothing, every member of wikis, forums, everything, have sent messages to disney, i have sent them an email about the tavern, and they say they will do something, but does it look like thats what there doing?! Join me.

I have nothing good to say... So, I won't say it

what is an honest hacker?
Someone whom understands the inner workings of his hacking routine. Then, eventually he is dealt the same inconviences as his victims experience. (Turning his actions against him, in other words).

Yeah, just a crazy idea that popped into my head, lol. *Also, there are rules against hacking (of any kind) in Disney's eyes. I'm just saying I wish he could be dealt a good dose of his own medicine. :chill:

We need to be careful that DRAMA does not result from this thread so...(lol)...we can keep discussing latest developments which occur on the game. *Not sure about everyone else but, I like to be kept informed, lol.

Someone whom understands the inner workings of his hacking routine. Then, eventually he is dealt the same inconviences as his victims experience. (Turning his actions against him, in other words).

Yeah, just a crazy idea that popped into my head, lol. *Also, there are rules against hacking (of any kind) in Disney's eyes. I'm just saying I wish he could be dealt a good dose of his own medicine. :chill:

We need to be careful that DRAMA does not result from this thread so...(lol)...we can keep discussing latest developments which occur on the game. *Not sure about everyone else but, I like to be kept informed, lol.
hack his acct, i like it. but how do we know which is HIS?
Leon does know the innerworkings of his hacking :p

NVM. It was a dumb idea. Besides, hacking of any kind is against Disney's rules, aye? Besides...if he was defeated, other hackers would continue to thrive or take his place...

*I hate to say this but, the solution of the problem resides in Disney/DIMG stepping up better security efforts on the game. As individuals, there is really not much we can do (besides report the individual).

NVM. It was a dumb idea. Besides, hacking of any kind is against Disney's rules, aye? Besides...if he was defeated, other hackers would continue to thrive or take his place...

*I hate to say this but, the solution of the problem resides in Disney/DIMG stepping up better security efforts on the game. As individuals, there is really not much we can do (besides report the individual).
We can do so much, why does it seem yer against it?
Take his position? this isnt Al Cada (so sry to use that as a similee!)
If they dont close down a hacker whos taken over 30 accts, they wont take down the one who hacked 1, and being that hacker. :p

No one here is being realistic... We arnt going to hack his account... We are just gonna avoid him, and he will get bored. He gets bored fast.
No one here is being realistic... We arnt going to hack his account... We are just gonna avoid him, and he will get bored. He gets bored fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leon will NEVER get bored, new playres will come, he will hack there accts, he will hakc anybodys account. avoiding him well do nothing, if thats your plan to keep your acct, you might as well hand yer acct over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me. But do you know Leon? Avoiding him will solve everything lol...
ya, for one person. itll save say bills acct if he avoids leon, but that doesnt save say the 30 more accts hes gonna steal does it? you could run past him while hes on one of his hacked ppl on tortuga, and he could just decide to hack you. he could hack your friends acct and you talk to yer friends avatar thinking its still him and u get him mad. youll never know who he is. :daggermouth:

ya, for one person. itll save say bills acct if he avoids leon, but that doesnt save say the 30 more accts hes gonna steal does it? you could run past him while hes on one of his hacked ppl on tortuga, and he could just decide to hack you. he could hack your friends acct and you talk to yer friends avatar thinking its still him and u get him mad. youll never know who he is. :daggermouth:

He can't hack people just by seeing them. Im gonna be done arguing here because I don't want them to lock another thread

Back