How My Reponse To The Update Fiasco Was Handled By Disney

They just sent me this.

Ahoy Francis Gunshot,
Thank you for your concern with this issue. We apologize for the technical issues that have resulted in any loss of your Pirate’s progress since Wednesday, February 16, 2011 6AM (PST) and for the frustration this has caused you. In order to correct faulty data from that same time period, it was necessary for this roll back to happen in order for us to move forward with these issues corrected.

It is now safe to set sail in game again without worry of this happening again to your Pirate’s progress.

Pirates Online will be compensating all paid players with a full 7-day extension on their accounts.

For more information and updates, you can visit the latest post to the Current News and GM Cayman Trench’s responses there:

http://piratesonline.go.com/#/news_blog/entry/pirates_online_urgent_update

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these issues have caused, and we thank you for your patience regarding this matter.

Thank you,

Kenny
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Member Services
EDIT (Feb 17, 2011 10:33 PM):
I replyed I am talking about today person can I talk to a real person not a monkey please

ok i just sent them an email. trying to be nice and not curse them out.

first off i wish you could read what we are saying about you on all these forums for potco. secondly i would like to know whats going on. i know several people including myself who have looted leveled and bought things that they cant get again. so if you reset the game is it possible to just add all the progress we made back to the game. and if you can then you guys are just LAZY. so even though i didnt lose anything awesome like a once in a lifetime chance of getting a certain famed or legendary i lost several lvls several rare weapons on a smaller pirate and more importantly alot of my friends lost things in the game. and many are gonna cancel there unlimited. and if you morons know what that means. it means NO MONEY FOR YOU! now have a nice day

ok i just sent them an email. trying to be nice and not curse them out.

first off i wish you could read what we are saying about you on all these forums for potco. secondly i would like to know whats going on. i know several people including myself who have looted leveled and bought things that they cant get again. so if you reset the game is it possible to just add all the progress we made back to the game. and if you can then you guys are just LAZY. so even though i didnt lose anything awesome like a once in a lifetime chance of getting a certain famed or legendary i lost several lvls several rare weapons on a smaller pirate and more importantly alot of my friends lost things in the game. and many are gonna cancel there unlimited. and if you morons know what that means. it means NO MONEY FOR YOU! now have a nice day
ROFL..... xD i like that one

O_O lol thats messed up xD

yeah here it is Hello Toon Friend!

If you are able to log into our website but cannot enter the game, then a firewall or other security software may be preventing you from flying in to Pixie Hollow. You will need to add the following URL's to your security software's exceptions list to configure it to allow access to Pixie Hollow:

pixiehollow.go.com
apps.pixiehollow.go.com
a.dolimg.com
w88.go.com

You may also need to add the specific ports that Pixie Hollow uses to communicate with your computer. Pixie Hollow uses ports 80, 843 and 6667 to communicate between your computer and the game server. For instructions on how to allow this level of internet access, please contact your security software provider.

Toon On!

Anthony
Toontown Technical Support

im just hoping i get a good non-robot reply

its all just pre-made messages very rarely will an actual person write it i got a few from an actual person by telling them what they could add but the only reason i noticed that is because in a day i sent them a bunch of suggestions and they said hello again
lol1.gif
and the other time the guy had many spelling errors in it
rumgone.gif
u would think they could spell well anyways this is just my way in saying unless ur not complaining to them or telling tem about an already covered thing it will never be a person

If you are able to log into our website but cannot enter the game, then a firewall or other security software may be preventing you from flying in to Pixie Hollow. You will need to add the following URL's to your security software's exceptions list to configure it to allow access to Pixie Hollow:

pixiehollow.go.com
apps.pixiehollow.go.com
a.dolimg.com
w88.go.com

You may also need to add the specific ports that Pixie Hollow uses to communicate with your computer. Pixie Hollow uses ports 80, 843 and 6667 to communicate between your computer and the game server. For instructions on how to allow this level of internet access, please contact your security software provider.

Toon On!

Anthony

how much ya wanna bet pixie hollow is kept together by like 3-5 ppl

pixiehollow.go.com
apps.pixiehollow.go.com
a.dolimg.com
w88.go.com

Toon On!

Anthony

O_O thats just.. wow messed up in so many ways disneys had more problems than i thought

i wonder how u get into pixie hollow from toontown didnt know they had neverland in toontown

pixiehollow.go.com
apps.pixiehollow.go.com
a.dolimg.com
w88.go.com

Toon On!

Anthony
you would think they would of caught it... whats a pixie hollow message doing in a toontown tech support anyway???

You know, Francis and Corey, that those will be marked as spam and won't be displayed to the staff at Disney. I am a little frustrated because I lost me blunderbuss, but I will not become enveloped with rage like some of you guys are. I have no doubt I'll find some other cool stuff, and I have already found things that have cheered me way up. Why dont we just cool down and think positively?

You know, Francis and Corey, that those will be marked as spam and won't be displayed to the staff at Disney. I am a little frustrated because I lost me blunderbuss, but I will not become enveloped with rage like some of you guys are. I have no doubt I'll find some other cool stuff, and I have already found things that have cheered me way up. Why dont we just cool down and think positively?
I am sorry mate but that is near to imposible if diney was kind enough to tell us what is going on or why they are doing this I would be less angry we are there sorce of money we should have the right to know what there problem is when it is happening not after it is fixed. They should also warn us before they do something like take back the time they did it twice and only the first time did they tell us they haven't said anything about the second one Disney is doing a horible job right now I can't say anything about there staff that is fixing the problem but it seems they are doing a fine job. I emailed disney at least 5 times they where not mean emails I want them to be seen so they where quite nice and just simply asking what was going on the responce I got was the same everytime they didn't evan have a responce for the new problem that came after they clamed it was fixed. So this post is just showing you my reasons for being mad at dinsey lastly as everyone knows they took my two fav wepons one in the first along with at least 10 others. And another 4 in the second set back along with my bloodfire broadsword.

Thanks for understandign mate,

Francis Gunshot

It's about time someone mature enough can post something like that. :(

I am sorry mate but that is near to imposible if diney was kind enough to tell us what is going on or why they are doing this I would be less angry we are there sorce of money we should have the right to know what there problem is when it is happening not after it is fixed. They should also warn us before they do something like take back the time they did it twice and only the first time did they tell us they haven't said anything about the second one Disney is doing a horible job right now I can't say anything about there staff that is fixing the problem but it seems they are doing a fine job. I emailed disney at least 5 times they where not mean emails I want them to be seen so they where quite nice and just simply asking what was going on the responce I got was the same everytime they didn't evan have a responce for the new problem that came after they clamed it was fixed. So this post is just showing you my reasons for being mad at dinsey lastly as everyone knows they took my two fav wepons one in the first along with at least 10 others. And another 4 in the second set back along with my bloodfire broadsword.

Thanks for understandign mate,

Francis Gunshot

However, mate, it isn't impossible. The reason we don't know what's wrong with the system is a security matter, no doubt. As previously said, I lost me blunderbuss, but I'm not angry with Disney, just kind of confused.

It's about time someone mature enough can post something like that. :(

Well I am somewhat mature for my age, or at least that's what me mom says

However, mate, it isn't impossible. The reason we don't know what's wrong with the system is a security matter, no doubt. As previously said, I lost me blunderbuss, but I'm not angry with Disney, just kind of confused.

Well I am somewhat mature for my age, or at least that's what me mom says
I understand that you lost a blunderbuss I lost alot more than that and I am alot more mellow than at first lol fi yuo remember I wont get into that lol. Anyways they should at least tell us before they do something or at least tell us that they don't know what is wrong. Do you see anything wrong with that?

Back