Question How to deal With someone that stealing your farming zone and rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris NightCore™

Pirate Lord
Hey, guys Unfortunately REP stealing is something well known in TLOPO but it seams nobody do anything to Stop that for happening!

Unfortunately this happened again!
2 members from Guild Privateer come and started to make fun on us also to steal REP.

this is not only Childish but annoying and rude if you farm for hours for Cursed Blades.

So my question is HOW to Deal with players who STEAL REP and ruin your hard work?
after all we all play this game we are Community all Together.

Suggestions are WELCOME!!

PS: Moderators: I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, feel free to move this thread to an appropriate location.

Last edited:
Okay, first of all, Collette was only just standing there, she wasn't looting or leveling, she was AFK for one, secondly, we didn't steal any rep as Will has been in Tormanta way before any of you have come on, he even shared the Gold room with one of your guildies which is very generous of him. There is no such thing as claiming your own spot, that is being selfish, and the only childish thing about this is that you have posted this in the Forums with false information, so if you think you can humiliate us by doing this, you are largely mistaken. Thank You.

This is my first post for very Long time but I'm glad you post this treat @Chris Nightcore

This really is a problem in the game even if you go for a second afk to clean up your inventory from the junk somebody comes and stealing the place you farm....

I'm glad is not just me who see this happening in the game servers.

but really to make fun of someone is Not only unappropriated but also if you see them farming in the gold room and come and starting to taking over is just selfish.

but, Jason is right about that you can't claim your own spot so instead fighting just change server and play the game :)

with anything else I agree though.

I don't understand where people get this idea that the area they are leveling or looting in is suddenly their's. They had just as much of a right to be their as you.

I absolutely can't stand it when people say "You can't be here, I'm looting and leveling here. Please go to a different server" The fact that people believe an area in the game is designated to and for them astonishes me.

I know chris he is a very honorable and helpful person without his help i would of spent days instead of just hours on the raven quest, This is a problem, Its rude and disrespectful of another player to run in and take his rep or mess up his loot chain, There are plenty of other places one can go to loot. Stop being jerks and grow up and knock the childish behavior off, Its really starting to get annoying, One thing you can do to stop it if your high enough level and your nades are high is siege the area, kill everything before they get a chance to even take aim on the npcs your farming, they will get frustrated and move on.

Rep stealing has always been a problem even in POTC days. Just as Captain John stated"move to another server and play the game". This is what happens in open MMO'S. Other areas to level besides Tormenta or RC.

Yes, also I would like to add right now all servers are full with players because of RC ( Raven's cove ) quest is online and the Cursed blades are in game and it is almost impossible to find a place to loot in Tormenta or RC and that's really frustrating!!

that's why sometimes I'm playing when the servers are empty to test my luck BUT seriously this PROBLEM have to be Fixed!!!

Because I don't like someone to steal my hard work to farm for something good.

Oh I agree Captain and I log on early as well just to loot some than I know the times not to loot. I personally don't care about the weapons I just enjoy playing the game and If I get any weapons great and if not always another day. Don't need to loot Gold Room/Idol area to get weapons that's for sure. If by chance I'm solo in Gold Room and someone comes and ask's to join I just say I'm done good luck and have a great day.

REP stealing in not bad I think. It's game where all meet and play as friends not like just alone being a SELFISH
I always like to farm or loot with friends.
It's my opinion

The worst part about this isn't that the OP can't share a spot in a game originally intended for children, no. It is that they decided naming and shaming these supposed "rep stealers" on the forums is a good idea. Even if they were extremely rude that is no reason to be like this.

Terms of Service and Rules: "Naming and shaming is not allowed. Naming and shaming is publishing the name or alias of someone so as to single them out for individual blame and censure." ~ https://piratesforums.co/help/terms

EDIT: Thank you for removing the players' names.

Last edited:
Oh I agree Captain and I log on early as well just to loot some than I know the times not to loot. I personally don't care about the weapons I just enjoy playing the game and If I get any weapons great and if not always another day. Don't need to loot Gold Room/Idol area to get weapons that's for sure. If by chance I'm solo in Gold Room and someone comes and ask's to join I just say I'm done good luck and have a great day.

Well, that true but some players like me are finished Bp quest or Rc quest and just boredom so farming keep them alive.

I have everything done so trust me I know about the boredom lol. Finished all the quests on every island few days before RC came back out. So I work on my alt or I go play and do dailies on the other game I play.

The worst part about this isn't that the OP can't share a spot in a game originally intended for children, no. It is that they decided naming and shaming these supposed "rep stealers" on the forums is a good idea. Even if they were extremely rude that is no reason to be like this.

Terms of Service and Rules: "Naming and shaming is not allowed. Naming and shaming is publishing the name or alias of someone so as to single them out for individual blame and censure." ~ https://piratesforums.co/help/terms

This is Truth that's why I edited the Post several times because my anger got power over me with very good reasons but There is NO RULE for sharing what really is happening in the game!

and I would like to remind you friend Riley if we are in this Community and if someone have a problem we really have to do something to help!
Thank you! :)

Hey, guys Unfortunately REP stealing is something well known in TLOPO but it seams nobody do anything to Stop that for happening!

Unfortunately this happened again!
2 members from Guild Privateer come and started to make fun on us also to steal REP.

this is not only Childish but annoying and rude if you farm for hours for Cursed Blades.

So my question is HOW to Deal with players who STEAL REP and ruin your hard work?
after all we all play this game we are Community all Together.

Suggestions are WELCOME!!

PS: Moderators: I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, feel free to move this thread to an appropriate location.

Hey, Chris you are not alone here if you need to farm Tormenta I'm level 50 Captain Chris just send me PM.

and Don't stress yourself over NOTHING just let them farm until BOREDOM and enjoy the game! :)

Here's some advice to fan the flames. Use a high level siege charge, or a strong blunderbuss with high level shoot and steel/silver shot. OR Silver Freeze and Asp's Den.

I guess I'm missing something. I don't see how anyone can steal your rep. You hit a enemy you get some rep whether you continue to hit and kill it or someone else pops up and finishes it off. The probability of you getting decent loot doesn't seem to be related to the number of times you hit the enemy. Last night I took up a spot in RC with the 4 ghosts to just level and loot... The number of skull chests that popped up didn't seem to change from when I was there solo or when as many as 5 other pirates showed up and also started looting and leveling. So sorry I don't see any issue here. Now at one point one pirate was asked to use a lower gun because he was killing the ghosts so fast that no one else was able to get a hit in - and he did. Now he didn't have to and if he didn't it wouldn't have been the end of the world... Certainly wouldn't have caused me to come complain about him on a forum.

If you feel someone is stealing rep from you then maybe you don't really understand the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back