Tip  How To Tame A Jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
To tame a jumper... U break their legs :p

confused.png

lol I would just take my dagger every time he attunes me, break it with any skill, bladestorm, there, he's down :D
I never switch to blunder, that ain't fair play
EDIT (Feb 4, 2011 12:11 PM):
Anyway, most jumpers will tell you these rules: Cutlass and dagger
If that was agreed, using a doll is cheating.
uh... dude?
half the people i fought that cheated, WERE jumpers
anyway, I HATE JUMPERS nothing personal i just dont get why they refuse to accept broadswords as a weapons
TWO JUMPERS have yelled at me and called me cheater for using broad xD

uh... dude?
anyway, I HATE JUMPERS nothing personal i just dont get why they refuse to accept broadswords as a weapons

There are 2 diff types of pvp:
Pvp: The original one, with any pirate weapon or skill.
Jumper pvp: That's the one only jumpers play, it's a different kind of pvp, you can't have two people playing a different type in the same game, it'll get messed up.
:)

ok.. maybe its just me, but how is it that you "jumpers" have all these rules for your opponents.. especially no broadsword, yet you're a jumper? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the whole purpose of no broads is so we couldn't hit you as easiy. I can understand the blunder restriction, but no broad seems to only benefit you and give you the upper hand.. although being a jumper, you've already made the pvp unfair if your oppenent doesn't jump. If anything, they should be allowed the broadsword AND more in order to keep it fair. Thats my 2 cents.. take it or leave it ;)

Reactions: Bad
ok.. maybe its just me, but how is it that you "jumpers" have all these rules for your opponents.. especially no broadsword, yet you're a jumper? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the whole purpose of no broads is so we couldn't hit you as easiy. I can understand the blunder restriction, but no broad seems to only benefit you and give you the upper hand.. although being a jumper, you've already made the pvp unfair if your oppenent doesn't jump. If anything, they should be allowed the broadsword AND more in order to keep it fair. Thats my 2 cents.. take it or leave it ;)
the whole point of no broads is to make a challaenge even if ur not a jumper how hard is it to stand in one place and turn left and right? and broadswords make it unfair for the jumper whos trying to make it challanging

Edit:
correction it makes it unfair to the jumper whos trying to make the pvp more itneresting and fun instead of standing in one place and clicking wildly till the other person falls down thats not fun at all

This is what I do in PvP:
Sacred Repeater with Silver Shot. Then I get the trash talk;
I take out my Sacred Musket with Silver Shot and Eagle Eye. More trash talk?
Revenant Doll - rank 5 life drain the heck out of them. :D. Even MORE trash talk..?
Well, I'll just take out Fullmoon Special Blunderbuss. They usually shut up after that... :lol1:
This is on my maxed level, not my main level 46..
For my level 46 pirate,
Sacred Musket silver shot 'till they are too close.
General's Broadsword/Holy Repeater/Privateer Doll
IK, not the BEST selection of weapons but it's better than my old selection.
It also depends on what mood I'm in.
On my maxed level, if I'm not too happy, Fullmoon Special 'till they give up...
On my level 46, well I don't have any total pwnage weapons so guess just the regular stuff I use lol.
AND MY MAX LEVEL IS A TEST PIRATE. NOT A LIVE PIRATE.

This is what I do in PvP:
Sacred Repeater with Silver Shot. Then I get the trash talk;
I take out my Sacred Musket with Silver Shot and Eagle Eye. More trash talk?
Revenant Doll - rank 5 life drain the heck out of them. :D. Even MORE trash talk..?
Well, I'll just take out Fullmoon Special Blunderbuss. They usually shut up after that... :lol1:
This is on my maxed level, not my main level 46..
For my level 46 pirate,
Sacred Musket silver shot 'till they are too close.
General's Broadsword/Holy Repeater/Privateer Doll
IK, not the BEST selection of weapons but it's better than my old selection.
It also depends on what mood I'm in.
On my maxed level, if I'm not too happy, Fullmoon Special 'till they give up...
On my level 46, well I don't have any total pwnage weapons so guess just the regular stuff I use lol.
AND MY MAX LEVEL IS A TEST PIRATE. NOT A LIVE PIRATE.
LOL

ive even been in pvps where theres been restritions on cutlasses before ive pvp several people and not been allowed to use any weapon with criticals or health boost ( witch i dont blame them for some reason when i use my black shark blade in pvp every bladestorm goes crit and does 1.5k damage in total )

Im a jumper and i use broadsword becasue guess what my broad sword has snare imuinty and will keep ppl from doing this:
View attachment 2659
then i jump all around the person and i will never miss beacause... i have a broadsword traditional jumpers apperently havent found that the strongest weapon in the game is world eater... a broadsword -_-

Although since i just got the best cutlass in the game i use it... mostly lol

Im a jumper and i use broadsword becasue guess what my broad sword has snare imuinty and will keep ppl from doing this:
View attachment 2659
then i jump all around the person and i will never miss beacause... i have a broadsword traditional jumpers apperently havent found that the strongest weapon in the game is world eater... a broadsword -_-

Although since i just got the best cutlass in the game i use it... mostly lol

not true world eater is second to thunderspine never underestimate criticals you could kill a fully mastered pirate witth a crit bladestorm with it my black shark blade does 1500 damage in pvp with a crit bladestorm and my combo finishes them off

not true world eater is second to thunderspine never underestimate criticals you could kill a fully mastered pirate witth a crit bladestorm with it my black shark blade does 1500 damage in pvp with a crit bladestorm and my combo finishes them off

i just said i had thunder spine and i use it in pvp... i said "although since i got the best cutlass in the game i use it mostly... lol" and just becasue something has critacal strike doesnt mean everytime you do blade storm you will get critcal blade storm... and no it doesnt kill a fully mastred pirate in one blade storm not if they have maxed endurance... like i have and like everyother smart max lv would do. Now critcal blade storm might kill maxed enemys that arent in pvp just like the guy in my avatar picture... but not a pvp player And world eater may not have critcal strike BUT its a broadsword meaning u can hit the enemy even if your not facing them and it has the best attack lv ever if you saying thunderspine is better ok but i dont agree even though i have it.

uh... dude?
IM A JUMPER AND I USE BROADSWORD so dont get mad at me when i start jumpin all around you using broad non-jumpers and tradional jumpers :p

I have to admit a lot of jumpers do tend to cheat. They always seem to glitch you or do that rediculous fast swap thing. I believe when two people fight they should stand their ground because this isn't the ballet or a kung fuu movie were people are constantly jumping aorund.

Reactions: Bad
I have to admit a lot of jumpers do tend to cheat. They always seem to glitch you or do that rediculous fast swap thing. I believe when two people fight they should stand their ground because this isn't the ballet or a kung ** movie were people are constantly jumping aorund.
You cant switch weapons fast like before since infamy came to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back