Discussion Is combining Raven's Cove Quest and Black Pearl Quest really a good idea?

Combine Ravens and Black Pearl?

• Yes

Votes: 27 22.1%
  • No

Votes: 95 77.9%

• Total voters
Not from what I have heard, but I have heard it is not confirmed yet. I think its something they are considering and I want them to see the players perspective on it.
Well to be honest it kind of makes sense since the average person to finish the black pearl quest is level 30 and you get the raven's cove quest at that level but maybe all the long quests excluding the clothing quests might be combined or something

But is it worth it to spend countless boring hours grinding a quest for a potion that last 2 minutes?
Depends on who you ask, I doubt they would combine the quests because once you're done doing the black pearl battle that's it they would have to get jack sparrow or someone else to say go visit crazy ned or something

But is it worth it to spend countless boring hours grinding a quest for a potion that last 2 minutes?
Nope not at all. Honestly to me when POTCO died the game died. This game has same support setup *slow* likes to change crud add things that are pointless they even listen to forums! Its horrible for any game to go look at people on forums.

Nope not at all. Honestly to me when POTCO died the game died. This game has same support setup *slow* likes to change crud add things that are pointless they even listen to forums! Its horrible for any game to go look at people on forums.
They do this because they want players' suggestions I think they could have a vote to things or something but even disney ruined the game a bit especially for jumpers

Back