Discussion Is combining Raven's Cove Quest and Black Pearl Quest really a good idea?

Combine Ravens and Black Pearl?

• Yes

Votes: 27 22.1%
  • No

Votes: 95 77.9%

• Total voters
I can understand people not wanting to 'have to' do the Black Pearl in order to get to the Raven's quest. Afterall, we're lazy pirates and who wants to have to do anything? I honestly don't know, but IF this happens to happen, there could possibly a reason behind it that we don't know yet. I don't think that anyone said, "Let's make this as grueling for them as we can". I'm just thinking positive that there may be more to it than we're seeing right now. *shrugs*

Best not to speculate, and let the developers do what they're doing. If they have come this far in developing the game, I think we can trust where it's going. However, the quest on a whole is pretty long and (if) we have to finish it, could we please kill off Giladoga and Mary Lash? Perhaps they can face some unexpected wonderful tragedy.
They don't even help with the final battle, so who really needs them? ;)
Just gonna throw this out there.. None of the NPCs help you in the final battle. It's you & the crew you assemble.

Just gonna throw this out there.. None of the NPCs help you in the final battle. It's you & the crew you assemble.
They don't even help with the final battle, so who really needs them?
Yes I know none of the NPCs help with the final battle. It's why I meant it would be nice if we didn't have to save them all ;) Some of the NPCs are very needy.

It will negatively affect player interest into the game, that is for sure. No matter how "creative" the story line is going to be.

Back