kill the person before

Drags Zusheqiel into the dark void that is my soul and watches as his life slowly fades from the cold all consuming nothingness that destroys the very essence of his being, only growing stronger and more hungry with each passing second.

Gonna have fun with this...............

Creeps behind Mark with a chloroform rag and puts him to sleep. Transports unconcious body to "fun house" where there is a vat of egg batter, blast furnace, 3 chainsaws, 2 cattle prods, 1 full audio/video setup, 2 vials of nerve agent, 1 flamethrower, 1 cutting torch, 1 cage of rabid rats, and a complete set of power tools..........

enjoy your stay

Boards Pharaoh onto a haunted spaceship filled with rotting livestock carcasses headed to a new 800 degree fahrenheit planet to conduct experiments for bio hazard research. He is upside down wearing a toga and forced to read over and over the Megathread of downtime commiserating discussion again and again and again. Space shuttle door opens and if slight chance you're still alive you burst into a zillion molecules and land into a pile of green gross slime. :eek: Lovely!

Knocks Punkin Pie out then takes her to an island full of cannibals where she is forced to become a cannibal and eat other people ALIVE and live with the remorse. She then dies from cannibalistic related diseases, which I have heard are really painful.

Boards Pharaoh onto a haunted spaceship filled with rotting livestock carcasses headed to a new 800 degree fahrenheit planet to conduct experiments for bio hazard research. He is upside down wearing a toga and forced to read over and over the Megathread of downtime commiserating discussion again and again and again. Space shuttle door opens and if slight chance you're still alive you burst into a zillion molecules and land into a pile of green gross slime. :eek: Lovely!
I would have fun with this if I did not disintegrate

Straps Divine to my ceiling allowing him to live there and feeding him damp flour until his eventual miserable demise when my house explodes due to the nuclear war the US engages itself in. :D

Makes Private Riley eat a 5 pound bag of sugar followed by 20 hot chili peppers and 5 rotted goat brains that were regurgitated from a leperous half dead turkey vulture, take him for a boat ride blindfolded where he trips on a gold doubloon and falls overboard into a school of piranha but he tastes so bad they leave him alone but he floats days at sea until he washes up on shore to be eaten slowly by a tired starfish. :(

Kidnaps the Pie, takes her to a secluded area that captures random individuals for the "Contest"

17 random people+17 random weapons ranging from grenades to bow n arrow+60 second timeframe=best show since Death TV

Stephen is swiped up by a Venus flytrap, in-trapped for a year, where his bones are spit out to dry on the island sands...lol

Back