Recruiting L E G E N D S

Hey hey my names Lord Bacon! Im very active in tlopo and im looking for a guild that loves bacon :D. If you let me join your guild i think id be a wonderful asset to you guys :D. So much so that one day you will make me Guildmaster! :D I promise i will not run the guild into ground by making everyone an officer and then inciting incredible amounts of drama after i become guildmaster :D. I hope i can join the guild :D <3.

@Stephen Teague <3
Lol! <3

Ahoy there! I was wondering if you'd allow me to join your guild. I want to be Legend on the game, and I just happened to stumble across this amazing guild called L E G E N D S. What a coincidence! Anyways, I'm level 12 and just unlocked my dagger. I also record YouTube videos, so a lot of our guild members could be featured in my YouTube video!

Here's the link to my channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMEp1Ror7IhhAxe-j1CAaA

Also, if we don't have a discord, I could set one up :)

Hi! I'm Katie and am 19 years old. I've been playing POTCO since 2008-2009? It's been so long I can't remember. I'm Thelioness in-game and would love to join your guild.

Hi! I'm Katie and am 19 years old. I've been playing POTCO since 2008-2009? It's been so long I can't remember. I'm Thelioness in-game and would love to join your guild.
Ahoy there! I was wondering if you'd allow me to join your guild. I want to be Legend on the game, and I just happened to stumble across this amazing guild called L E G E N D S. What a coincidence! Anyways, I'm level 12 and just unlocked my dagger. I also record YouTube videos, so a lot of our guild members could be featured in my YouTube video!

Here's the link to my channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMEp1Ror7IhhAxe-j1CAaA

Also, if we don't have a discord, I could set one up :)
Welcome to the Guild!! :D

We also have a skype chat for guild members. If you are in the guild, and interested in joining that chat please PM me your username. Please follow the same guild rules for the chat.

Hey hey my names Lord Bacon! Im very active in tlopo and im looking for a guild that loves bacon :D. If you let me join your guild i think id be a wonderful asset to you guys :D. So much so that one day you will make me Guildmaster! :D I promise i will not run the guild into ground by making everyone an officer and then inciting incredible amounts of drama after i become guildmaster :D. I hope i can join the guild :D <3.

@Stephen Teague <3
OMG is this the Bacon I use to know?

I would like to join L E G E N D S because I wanna get involved with the community and you guys are a big guild. My IGN is Jeapers I'm a level 15 almost level 16, I play a lot, but I do not have a beta key, I'm still trying to find one. I can play during the week and weekend. I can talk on skype and other programs. Im a very nice guy, but I do have a dark side sometimes, but thats only when you make me extremely mad.

hello, like probably everyone on this thread I played way back when and am excited to play again. Now that I'm of-level to begin actually doing things in game I need a guild and you guys seem like a great fit. Let me know how/when to join if I may. IGN: Savagewaters

Been looking at different guilds but i'm most interested in this one.
Are you all still recruiting? I am on now actually and i'm currently level 15 atm.

Last edited:
Been looking at different guilds but i'm most interested in this one.
Are you all still recruiting? I am on now actually and i'm currently level 15 atm.
Yes we are! I will PM you an invite code when I have the chance. Caught up with some holiday festivities at the moment. I will get to you as soon as possible!

Back