Legendary Cursed Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
have seen an attack level 105 thuder spine on the old forum. would like to get my hands on one of them. so far the only one cursed sword i have found was on el patron's ship. maybe if i bring cookies the ghosts will bless me with a hi level cursed sword. ya i will have to try that.:parrot:

Yes Capten if it works let us all know... I will go bake some!

People get them on Isla Tormenta on potco wiki theres pics of people getting them in chests from the area with thrall cpatains and those bomber fish mutants cant remeber there name at moment.

Just got the emerald curse! It's a sabre.. Its special attack is really cool and it's 90 attack!
Got it at ravens

I found the card or whatever it's called of the emerald curse. Ps I dont have this sword although I wish I did.
The_Emerald_Curse.jpg

if it dosn't work i will try pizza and beer. i will keep you posted, charlotte.:parrot:

let met know if you have any luck, as for me, i am going in for pizza and champagne, you should try it, you will love it
People get them on Isla Tormenta on potco wiki theres pics of people getting them in chests from the area with thrall cpatains and those bomber fish mutants cant remeber there name at moment.

and Will, can a level 34 kill a trall captain on tormenta?, or will i have to bring along a level 50 friend to keep me out of what i can only call my second home in pirates (jail)

ugh we are back to item drops eh... if anyone gets an extra pass it on to me XD lol the ghosts are broke i think the last time i stormed raven cove the best i got was gold... bout ittt lol oh now i remember is anyone less than impressed that you only get that hat and nothing else from rage ghosts? lol

ugh we are back to item drops eh... if anyone gets an extra pass it on to me XD lol the ghosts are broke i think the last time i stormed raven cove the best i got was gold... bout ittt lol oh now i remember is anyone less than impressed that you only get that hat and nothing else from rage ghosts? lol

Hmm, I still haven't got the hat, would like to have it though.lol You are right though, it would be nice if they gave a little more. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back