Announcement Let's give Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thankful for all of my friends and family, everyone who has loved me and continues to do so, and espcecially my pets :) I'm also thankful for online games, because they're an amazing way to connect with others in a fun and unique environment :D

I am not as thankful for:
it's snowing in Michigan

;) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Yeah I'm not quite thankful for that yet either lol, maybe after Thanksgiving... I'm gonna be out tipping trees next week so it's not exactly the best weather for it haha.
my irresistibly cute Australian Shepherd
Pic? ;)

I'm thankful for all of my friends and family, everyone who has loved me and continues to do so, and espcecially my pets :) I'm also thankful for online games, because they're an amazing way to connect with others in a fun and unique environment :D

Yeah I'm not quite thankful for that yet either lol, maybe after Thanksgiving... I'm gonna be out tipping trees next week so it's not exactly the best weather for it haha.

Pic? ;)
IMG_0210.JPG

I am thankful for my family, and my friends. I am also very thankful for the opportunity to live in a free country, no matter who is in charge. I'm grateful to have internet, who knows what else I'd be doing without my computer. I'm grateful, also, to the men and women working on this renewal. Happy Thanksgiving, you nerds.

I'm thankful for my family, even though they can be infuriating at times they love and support me and that means the world. I'm thankful for the friends I've made in my life who deal with my crazy randomness and still like and care for me. I'm also thankful that I discovered this forums all those years ago, and have bonded with people who shared common interests in potco and now we will get to play tlopo together and I'm very excited :)

I'm thankful that pizza was invented, cause I really love pizza :D

I am very thankful for my career, my family, and all of the other wonderful people I have the pleasure of talking with each and every day. I'm continuously and immensely thankful that I have @Kat Five Knives to confide in as my partner - she endures my shenanigans day after day and has yet to tire after nearly four years. I also feel quite humbled and thankful to be able to serve this fantastic community - I always feel a sense of belonging and purpose which I greatly appreciate.

It's easy to become disillusioned throughout the stresses of the midst of the year, but the holidays at the end of the year provide a chance to slow down and enjoy life's gifts. We've all been through trial after trial this year, but we all have a chance to look back in retrospect and grow from those experiences going into 2017.

I hope everyone has a chance to be with their family and friends this Thanksgiving. Stay safe and make the best of these moments - remember that things could easily change. You never know what you truly have until you've lost it. Cherish every moment.

With that said, happy Thanksgiving - and cheers,

JFR

thankful for underarmour because it's snowing in Michigan
I am thankful to God for all the good in my life and in this world, for my beautiful wife and two kids for my family and friends, for it being so much easier to be a Vegetarian than it was 32 years ago! lol Sorry Turkeys.
:type:
For all the amazing people that are our POTCO/TLOPO community, that dreams can come true!

We don't actually celebrate Thanksgiving here in New Zealand but I wish you all a fantastic time with family and friends and I'll be thinking about you all in your thermal undergarments our Spring is turning to Summer and our garden is packed full of new fruit for the months ahead, strawberries are sweet as and thoughts are turning to our beaches as I start wearing shorts and flip flops/jandals/sandals once again! He, he, he:D

:pirate ship::sunny::thanksgiving:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back