Announcement Let's give Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thankful for all of the opportunities given to me throughout my life. I was born to lose, but by the grace of God and the help of my family and friends, I'm in a good place right now and I'm beyond grateful for all of it.

I'm also thankful for the TLOPO crew and all that they are doing to resurrect a game that meant so much to my childhood. At one time, me, my parents, my brother and my sister all played it at the same time and we all had a blast. Me and my brother would go sailing and questing for hours on end. It was more than just a game for me, and watching it be remade has been something amazing to see.

I would say I am quite thankful for my life to turn out the way it has.

Big thanks to my family and my closest friends (whom I consider family) for never letting me down and always encouraging me.

Happy Thanksgiving PF! :thanksgiving1:

I have the utmost gratitude for God, who has oftentimes been my only friend and the only one there for me other than my family. My dog counts as family, but he's pretty chill too. Gotta love your dog, man.

And I am also grateful to be able to live in the greatest country that has ever existed. God bless America.

Yes, it's quite a bit ridiculous to be expressing my gratitude on an online forums site, but I'm getting the opportunity to reflect on all that I have and all that I appreciate regardless, so there's some good in it.

Which reminds me, I'm also very appreciative of the bad days. Think about it. If you didn't have the rain, you could not appreciate the rainbow. Without winter, summer wouldn't be so glorious. Without the trials and struggles in life, how do you grow?
So I am also thankful for all those sucky people out there making it sucky for me all the time. If you didn't suck, then I wouldn't be where I am today. So thank you, and please keep on sucking, suckers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I believe that we must have unconditional gratitude for God (or if you don't believe in God, have unconditional gratitude for the cosmos or whatever). Appreciate that He allows bad things to happen, even if you're a good person, because He loves you and wants to help you develop and carve out your character.
Be grateful that He's there to help you along the way, whether you actually recognize it or not. He's there.

Last edited:
Although I don't celebrate Thanksgiving traditionally, there's nothing wrong with giving thanks and reflecting on those who have influenced your life and made you into what you are today.

Specifically, I'd like to say thanks to the Pirates Forums and their IRC for providing a great community that I am proud to be a (kinda new) member of. I hope I never forget you all.

:fall:

I am thankful for my amazing family along with my friends, without whom life would be undoubtedly boring. I am thankful for the life i was given and the wonderful things i have learn to enjoy, including this game. Last but not least, cant forget to be thankful for this amazing community and the friends i have made on here.

Hope to see you all in Beta, until then Happy Thanksgiving to all !
:gobble:

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving...
I would like to say I'm thankful for my friends, family, everyone who has helped me grow and succeed in my life, and my good health and the health of everyone around me.

I'm thankful to wake up each morning. I'm lucky to have a wonderful husband and two amazing boys, as well as many many other family members in my life. I'm also lucky to have many many friends here in this community. You all have become a second family and I'm grateful that I have this place to call my second home.

Much love and best wishes to all on Thanksgiving!!

:thanksgiving::gobble:

A deep thankfulness for family and friends, pirate family and pirate friends! Oh and for warm pumpkin pie with whipped cream melting ever so slightly off of it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back