Announcement Let's give Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thankful for my dad cpt.black beard, my friend sparrow and all the caribbean ocean for they're exist, most thankful the tlopo group and community for support and remake the game with pattience, i hope they will keep fight for this, cuz it is not just a game, it is not just an ocean, not just a ship with his cpt but it is the life of ours, pirate life, life that even when royals hunting you, fighting you, you are still free, cuz that life is, pirate life.
Aye keep great work and we will be there if it is any help that need,we will always be.:reading:
(Sorry for my english, im not good yet)

I am thankful for family. For my wife of nearly 43 years, my grown children and growing grand children, friends and co-workers. Life throws many things in our paths both good and not so good. Having cultivated strong positive relationships with family and friends lays a healthy foundation to allow us to weather the storms of life and enjoy the good to the fullest. Happy Thanksgiving to all of TLOPO!

I am thankful for the friends and family I have been given, the words and acts of wisdom, the freedom to choose my own liberty, my own pursuit of happiness, my music that I can freely express how I feel through, the time I have sowed to see it be reaped, the nostalgia.. My Creator. My life isn't the best, but it is a sure good one. And I am thankful for all the memories that I've made. God bless you all this Thanksgiving.

Attachments

• Ryucrat - ID.mp3
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
I'll always be thankful for my parents, who have never given up on me, regardless of all the stupid things I have done, or the many surgeries I've had, they always believe in me. I could, nor never will be able to repay for the sacrifices they have made for me.
Also my little cousins, those two little girls bring so much life to me, I could be having the worst day of my life, and as soon as one laughs, all is forgotten.

I'm thankful for my wonderful single mother who has had to raise me by herself all these years. She has done a wonderful job at being a parent and I wouldn't be who I am today without her. I'm also thankful for my older sister who, despite not living with me, has always been there for me and supports me whenever I am feeling down.

And of course, I am thankful to the entire TLOPO team for reviving the game that I enjoyed during my childhood.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back