Lost Guilds

You can't make a guild with the same name as a guild that has already been made, and he says that the guild has been around for a long time. They prob recruited more into it, or he was a friend and joined it
But if a guild is gone No members and the when the gm quit too you can make the same guild name

Drake, lv 47.

this is really intresting i think there is a guild called "Pirate Guardians 2" and i think a guy wants to make the guardias again

( off topic ) the guild the co black guard have been ruining guilds in the past ( other guilds 2 but mainly them ) and thats why they made that rule u can only kick 5 people a day. but befor ethat rule they were going to ruin inferno ( i knew this via mini me spy ) i warned them because i cant let such a guild " dear to me " fall ( hate them o_o ) but still i must save them because their the only other superpower other than spania and co empire. BETTER BE HAPPY INFERNO!!!!!!

( off topic ) the guild the co black guard have been ruining guilds in the past ( other guilds 2 but mainly them ) and thats why they made that rule u can only kick 5 people a day. but befor ethat rule they were going to ruin inferno ( i knew this via mini me spy ) i warned them because i cant let such a guild " dear to me " fall ( hate them o_o ) but still i must save them because their the only other superpower other than spania and co empire. BETTER BE HAPPY INFERNO!!!!!!
( i dont like inferno ) lol but cpatain leon (eitc) came to el looters and tried to destroy it the gm finally kicked him

I was in an awesome guild called Undying Witches [there was supposed to be some sort of misspelling in "undying". Then I left for a while and whenn I was ready to come back the GM had quit and I haven't seen anyone in that guild for like a year or two. :p

( i dont like inferno ) lol but cpatain leon (eitc) came to el looters and tried to destroy it the gm finally kicked him
I rly hate that kid captain leon needs to be banned or term guilds ruin themselves dont go and mess up someones work just because u want urs to be better i dont know about anyone else but id rather not have 5 guilds go and then have a bunch of smaller versions of the running around again

I rly hate that kid captain leon needs to be banned or term guilds ruin themselves dont go and mess up someones work just because u want urs to be better i dont know about anyone else but id rather not have 5 guilds go and then have a bunch of smaller versions of the running around again
agreed!

Has anyone ever heard of the bounty hunter co I was in it but then I desided to leave and and I got into Spania which was a great time in my pirate life lol. I think my old guild clapsed becouse it was to week with out my raw power. lol
lol i murdered jack redsilver :) :popcorn:

cpatain leon acts like a child but talks like a english teacher rofl

Back