Recruiting Masters N Skulls

Mastered Sailing on Nate! Just notoriety to go! :pirate ship:
screenshot_2013-07-16_20-42-26.jpg

Wow. long time no see Masters and Skullls. It has been a very long time since i have been on the forums. or for that matter potco. Anyhow I would just like to say i haven't given up on pirates, I recently have been give a load more hours at work than normal and haven;t had the time to properly get some sleep, let alone play on the computer. I would just like to say I miss you all. Also I dont think this is the proper place for it, but my compter is being stubborn and wont load much of anything else. anyhow I read about David and would like hi m to know that I will keep him in my prayers.

Later Masters and Skulls
Will Gungrim

Hi guys! A lot of our regular members are taking game breaks, some are on vacations, and some are trying new games - cough-cough- which makes it tough to plan on a sea raid which a few of you asked about lately. The weekend is always the best chance for one when more members are on, so we'll try for the weekend sometime.
Hang in there and keep hoping for new game content. Many people are coming on less and waiting for updates, it is frustrating I know.
:cannon:
Also, thanks to all who voted for me in the Swashbuckler contest, but I had a couple of bans this year, I'm sure excluded me from the running. Which is fine, because there are many worthy pirates that deserve the award, especially you guys.
You are all the Savviest Swashbucklers I know. :D
Thanks for being awesome guild members, and awesome friends.

Back