Recruiting Masters N Skulls

Guys, with the game closing in 1 month, a lot of us may want to stay together in another "adventure".
Some of you are into Minecraft or Xbox, and other Star Wars. Johnny (Dent) has been on Star Wars for a long time, and has a guild there. If you want to join him, or start your own, it's totally up to each of us what we want to do now.

I love all of you guys (tears atm, unexpectedly when I said <3 u guys, cuz I really do).
It's been a great ride, and I'm so happy to have known all of you.
I've been GM for a long time, and I think its' someone else's turn to enjoy that responsibility in a new game, not me. School and work is going to keep us busy, but we will find some time to get together for whoever wants.

Johnny is going to post info on Star Wars for us, as it's totally new to me also.
Any other suggestions you guys have for us, please post. Gonna miss all of your pirates so much.

This suddenly feels like a funeral. :cry:
but a new adventure can be just as fun, (trying to look at the bright side)
<3 and hugs! <3

Hi Everyone! This is truly a sad day, as will be the next month. :oops:

POTCO has been a fantastic game, and a fantastic experience, and I will truly miss it, as I'm sure all of you will too.

So basically, Star Wars (SWTOR) is an MMO like POTCO that is run by EA. EA recently was given permission byD Disney to create Star Wars games. SWTOR is one of them. I want to stress that Disney has absolutely no involvement in SWTOR, other than gaining a percentage of its profits.

SWTOR is very similar to POTCO, bringing out all of its best aspects, and improving on others. Rather than typing a large wall of information for you about the gameplay, I'll let you watch these two trailers:

This one features on the Story aspect of SWTOR, which is very prominent. The game runs on cutscenes that you can interact with, choose what your character does (much like the Raven's Cove quest), except completely voiced. Every character has their own unique voice:

This one focuses upon the gameplay. I.E. combat, locations, space ships, trading, etc.

SWTOR has basic access (dubbed Free-To-Play), as well as Membership. If Free-To Play, players can experience all 50 levels of SWTOR, with an additional 5 levels of gameplay available for purchase (members have to pay for it too). The price of membership is 15 dollars a month, which is 5 more than POTCO, sadly. The game does live up to the pricy tag, however. The developers are interactive, and post on the site's forums daily. Also, there is weekly updates to the game that provide new bug fixes, clothing, weapons, and a variety of other items. Monthly, they also add new content such as a new planet or PvP location for free. Annually, there is a mega-update called an expansion that all players have to pay for. It is optional however, as if you don't want the content, you don't have to pay.

Here is a list of restrictions for the game if you do not have membership: http://www.swtor.com/free/features

Note that if you are playing for free, there are ways to bypass the restrictions in-game. (And no, not illegally). If you want to know more about that, shoot me a private convo.

Here is a the main website, feel free to explore: http://www.swtor.com

The game is rated Teen by ESRB for Violence (torture, stabbing, shooting, etc. No blood however.) and Adult Themes (Flirting, suggestive dancing, etc. Nothing too major.)

There is also a major guild in SWTOR comprised of many POTCO veterans. If you would like in on the guild, also shoot me a private convo.

If you have any questions, you can reply below or shoot me a private convo. :)

Thanks Johnny. Some people won't like the upcharge on the game, but you say it is possible to play without purchasing membership. I would suggest trying it without membership, to make sure you like it first. And it sounds like you can play without really having to purchase a membership ever.

Do you feel someone should join the game without membership, for a certain amount of time, until they become a paid member?

I've heard the game is much more difficult than Pirates.:confused:
I can start a "guild-wide" pm later that anyone can discuss "Pirates after-life" in.
Sighs,
We will each find our ways to stay in touch, no doubt. :angel:
Pie <33333

Unless you wanna slowly unlock the game's features for free, I'd get membership around level 20 on your first character.

The game isn't necessarily more difficult rather than overwhelming. It throws a lot at you as soon as you step into the game. There is a slight learning curve, but my guild and I are willing to help. :)

And a guild-wide PM would be cool to learn about where to move on, whether its SWTOR or another game.

In SWTOR if you're free to play you can't start up your guild and have subs be able to join, so it would probably be best to join the guild we have already. You'll get 10%+ exp boost just for being in it! Obs (Obsidian, admin on PotCO wiki, some of you may know him) is the official guildmaster, but it is sort of shared.

I'm not that great with speeches, but I want all of you to know,
that you have all been the BEST FRIENDS and Pirates the Caribbean has ever seen.

I honestly could not have asked for better guildmates and friends. :D

Masters and Skulls had the kindest, friendliest pirates I've ever known. A lot of you were original guild members: Seahawk, Edward, El Corsair, Kelly, James Fireroberts, and Danny Rooney. You all were the foundation of the guild, and when I took over as GM 2 years ago, I wanted everyone to be as good as you, and they were. Everyone who came into the guild, were all important parts of the family.

The awesome guild members that are on forums, Ben Goldsilver, Benjamin Wildburn, Bobby Flatfoot, Captain Warbones, Chris Waveshout, Connor, (the real) Country Boy, David Shipward, Davy Burnhawk, Davy Darkrage (forums boss), Edward Foulbones, Green Warrior, Hector Hulgull, Jack Shiphayes, James, Jason Fireroberts, Jeffrey O'skull, Johnny Sea Slasher, Kat McBane, Will Truekidd, Lord Darknesz, Lord Drake, Matthew McBreaker, Matthew (Ben), Monkeydluffy, Nate Goldmalley, Nate Warfox, Nick, Plunda Jumba, Quavo, Rapidfire Sebu, Samuel Calicoswain, Sam Gunkidd, Scarface, Simon, Sires, Solomon Warshot, Swordbain, The Cursed Spirit, Thomas MW, Tpang, Trippy, Trusted X, Will Gungrim, Will Nightwolf, and Zack O. Sorry if I left anyone out.

We went through a lot of rough times together, and always came out stronger than before. We stuck together like a family, and I'm so happy to know each of you. We had a lot of great times together too, awesome fun memories, and built a lot of friendships.

Thank you SO much for being the best!

I hope you all stay here on the forums. Use the Gaming Convo I started for us, if you aren't on it, let me know so I can add you.

Good luck in all you do! <333

Thank You everyone for all the great times I will miss this game and probably continue not to use forums considering game is over. I say Farewell to all of you mates I will be back on forums just not often

- James Fireroberts
Farewell James! Try to come back and visit us.
I made this for the guild we all love...​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back