Recruiting Masters N Skulls

I think that should work ok! Post my page to remind me ;) Sorry i have been pretty absent here, I know you really wanted to play. Tony said he loaded the game up too.
I will just post one now and one on sunday. Which server, the one with your character Strawberryjelly? :DLate post, so very sorry for the delay. Lets try and meet on the game.
:flag1:

:xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones:
LOTRO March Meet-up

Date: March 23 (Sunday)
Location/Server: Firefoot
Time: 3:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time

:xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones:

Its alright if you can't make it, we can find another time to meet individually or as a group.

Date: April 13th (Sunday)
Time: 3:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time
:xbones:__________________________:xbones:

We will probably be making new characters to help guide everyone through the Intro. If there are any questions whatsoever PLEASE ASK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure who's going yet Dan, I'll make it there. I'm not sure what characters I have. I haven't been playing lately. I think we should stay logged into forums for communication when we're on, to share our character names so we can add each other to friends. The nice thing is you can add a friend by entering their name, unlike Potco where the person had to be in front of you. Let's see who can make it..

Heya Iron, I remember you. Been a long time. I would tag along in your legendary mat runs, was a lot of fun. Great to hear from you.

Ahoy Mates! Many of our guild members have started TLOPO Beta, and they wanted our old guild family from Potco days back. We started the new Tlopo Masters and Skulls this week, if any of you haven't made it on yet or need a guild code invite, please PM me! We miss all of you that we haven't seen since Potco closed. You were all an important part of our family.

We were once a full guild, but we're currently pretty meek as we got a late start. I know some of our members started Tlopo before us and have found guilds by now, and are settled in already. I'd never try to take anyone away from another guild who is happy where they are :D I wish them the best of luck, and we always welcome anyone back home. We had such friendly and helpful members, I'm hoping you all return to the seas, and return home when you start playing again!

Once we find old members and regroup we'll grow, and we're happy to invite any Forum members who want a fun respectable home. As Tlopo is in Beta, we'll need patience as we invite our old members and new members in. Many guilds started regrouping long long ago, and are probably much more active at this time.
Quality is important not quantity. If you want a great home that's going to take time to establish and don't mind it being on the quiet side for now, you're welcome to join us. Also if you're basically a quiet pirate who enjoys soloing, but would like us there to hang with when you feel like it, it's a great place for you. No drama, no annoying full constant chat, just us amazing Pirates who have been with the guild for years. ;)

Please PM me or any of our officers if you would like a guild invite code!
@Seahawk @Tony TPang @TrustedX Jr. @Rapidfire Sebu @Nick1 @Bobby Flat Foot

Looking forward to sailing and looting with all of you again! :cheers:

Last edited:
Seeing you guys again verifies we're about Quality, not Quantity. I don't care that we don't have 500 members any more like we did in Potco. I'd much rather have good friends to adventure with than worry about guild wars or the leader boards. I mean it was fun and all, but this time around we're going to just have fun like we always did, and let what happens happen. :p

I'm so glad to see all of you that are back so far, and encourage our other members from Potco to start again and find us too! Be prepared that during Beta the Tlopo team is working on bugs and content, and there may be a lot of DC, and it makes it difficult at times to sail or loot, but it's still good to get in there and get your feet wet, from the sea. :p

I've been trying to help search for Beta keys for a few of you that don't have one yet. Hang in there we'll find them eventually.

Anyways, I'm so happy to see you guys, and looking forward to us looting and sailing again! :high5::hugs:

What if there was a quantity of quality people? Such as a quantity of me? Lol. I'm actually not THAT vain, but I'd enjoy an invite. Gotta make dinner first tho.

That's awesome Bren, we'd love to have you! Quantity of Quality is most expected, you included! I always say it's not vanity when we know we're right!

There are a lot of awesome forum members that are welcome to join you and the guild any time.
We're a small force now, and as old members find us we'll grow. We just started back up and our name isn't available yet, so we're a number until it's settled.

One of us can send you an invite code, it be easier than arranging a time and trying to find you in game.
When you join, if you want to tell the guys you're from the Forum, that would be great!

Welcome aboard mate!

That's awesome Bren, we'd love to have you! Quantity of Quality is most expected, you included! I always say it's not vanity when we know we're right!

There are a lot of awesome forum members that are welcome to join you and the guild any time.
We're a small force now, and as old members find us we'll grow. We just started back up and our name isn't available yet, so we're a number until it's settled.

One of us can send you an invite code, it be easier than arranging a time and trying to find you in game.
When you join, if you want to tell the guys you're from the Forum, that would be great!

Welcome aboard mate!
Coolio, I'm updating my game now, so I'll be on in about 4-5 minutes. See you guys in game!

EDIT: 5:44 PM
After many trials with my computer and stuff, i finally got my game to load.

Last edited:
We're like the Marines.. the Few.. the Proud! Omg it's so fun to see our guild family coming back home since Potco closed. :hugs:Like a family reunion! We're still a small force but they'll come back in time, and other's that see how amazing you all are can join us too. :dance1::dance:

Simon just came back too! :cheer:Welcome back @Simon! :D
A lot of you guys are still out there. Hurry home! Kelly's cooking up some Devour Crab Soup! :crab:

Back