Recruiting Masters N Skulls

one time i asked to join and i was told no???one time i asked to join and i was told no??? and it says up there we accept anyone??

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I hear someone say Lord? Oh... you didn't mean me. Nonetheless, I am here. I'm not completely caught up yet. What games are we all playing?

Curse you Mickey! Disney broke up the family. Check out our guild convo (pm) some of us said what we're playing on there. I'll leave a msg on it now too. :D

Holy crap, pardon my language, i was gone for two months to come back to the game closing... daaang i knew it is was about to date with closing according to game laws but now that it really happened that's kind of a downer. But now you can join my game SWTOR ;) it's a legit MMO so you have to learn the controls but my company ensures you'll love it, space battles finally coming back from the galactic adventures idea.. well we all need to stay close we're a guild that's what we do. If any of you have mics join Ventrillo, Teamspeak, or MumbleI remember when i was fairly new at my job and this was one of the games they put us in on beta, my first MMO beta this is truly a game that will never be forgotten for a looong time.. if we don't talk personally talk again, i hope you have a wonderful and prosperous life you'll always be a master and skull even when you're old and can't remember how to type, you'll know you were part of a family <3
if you ever want to talk or have questions on computer gaming message me, i'll check this eventually ;)
or email me at failedcreation21@yahoo.com :)
Sincerely, FailedCreation ( Adam Taylor )

Thought i would share this awesome screen of us on a Guild Fleet. Its dated 7/12/13. Just have been going through screens lately :(.
Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 7.51.52 PM.png
Bacon showing who's the baconator at Kingshead! ;)
View attachment 40822

That brit to the upper left looks like he is having heart trouble XD HA HA

Ah
Thought i would share this awesome screen of us on a Guild Fleet. Its dated 7/12/13. Just have been going through screens lately :(.
View attachment 59481

Ah miss the good old days of Potco.Ah
View attachment 59481

Ah miss the good old days of Potco.

I would love to join this awesome guild :D

It is a very fun and enjoyable guild with a close-knit group, I was very glad to be apart of it. Most of us are scattered around various games, a group of us are on LOTRO, but a majority are regulars at the forums! Unfortunately our guildmaster, Punkin Pie, had been feeling a little under the weather (feel better soon!), so joining the guild could be a little sluggish. Feel free to talk to her if you are that inclined on joining.

It is a very fun and enjoyable guild with a close-knit group, I was very glad to be apart of it. Most of us are scattered around various games, a group of us are on LOTRO, but a majority are regulars at the forums! Unfortunately our guildmaster, Punkin Pie, had been feeling a little under the weather (feel better soon!), so joining the guild could be a little sluggish. Feel free to talk to her if you are that inclined on joining.

Okay thanks Sam :D

Back