MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
more bugs to report
1: when coming out of the Edgar Shipcrash weaponry in Port Royal the loading screen stopped at 80%
2: when cursed by an undead witchdoctor the curse doesn't lift even when the bar runs out
3: fps sometimes drops on the loading screen when going on Padres Del Fuego
4: crashing when docking but it seems to only do it when i have quite a lot of loot onboard

Why do people keep making separate threads for that? There is already a thread made specifically for addressing such issues. And provide a log file if you complain about a crash, otherwise it's hard to tell what went wrong.

Sometimes my broadsides would not hit the ships, it would like just fall right into the water or bounce off the ships
I saw that too, but it looks like it's a feature, not a bug. It happens when you are too close to the enemy ship, that's what makes me think it's made on purpose.

Here is a list of bugs I encountered on my first login:
1. When docking into Tortuga, I spawn under the land; I'm swimming under Tortuga, and I have to swim towards the shipwright to get back on land.
2. All my weapons mysteriously disappeared, so I had to go to a blacksmith for a free cutlass. But after pressing "Buy", it got stuck on "Buying". After 10 or so seconds, a notification pops up saying the purchase timed out, and I should try again later.
3. After logging in a 3rd time, my level reset to zero.
4. Ships don't fight back, and if you get really close to any ship and try to fire your broadsides, they don't ever hit the ship. They just sort of pitifully fall right next to your own ship.
5. The ocean seemed to "reset". One second I was fighting a ship, and the next second, every enemy ship in sight disappeared.

1. When docking into Tortuga, I spawn under the land; I'm swimming under Tortuga, and I have to swim towards the shipwright to get back on land.
2. All my weapons mysteriously disappeared, so I had to go to a blacksmith for a free cutlass. But after pressing "Buy", it got stuck on "Buying". After 10 or so seconds, a notification pops up saying the purchase timed out, and I should try again later.
4. Ships don't fight back, and if you get really close to any ship and try to fire your broadsides, they don't ever hit the ship. They just sort of pitifully fall right next to your own ship.
5. The ocean seemed to "reset". One second I was fighting a ship, and the next second, every enemy ship in sight disappeared.

All you needed to do for the weapon disappearing issue, was relog. That's what I did and it worked.

Sincerely, Kyle.

Quest light doesn't spawn in right place, the Quest Tracker doesn't update 100% correctly, Ships are buggy when they shoot back, game guarenteed to crash at least once per hour, Poker pots can go on infinetely as long as you keep adding money and not calling/folding, voodoo doesn't regenerate at all (until you level up) so doll can't be leveled much.

That's all I remember from my 3 hour playtime today, hope these get fixed :D

Screenshot (9).png

Just call me Shipman

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    2.9 MB · Views: 85
A bug - Inside Cuba (Next to Tia Dalma) The floor seems to be incomplete.

Sincerely, Kyle.

Attachments

• cuba.png
    cuba.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 90
Docked my ship, and I lost all of my items, clothing, and it showed my level as 1, when I was a 5, but that last part fixed after I went into a building. Still without all of my stuff :(

broadside problem is happening to me too

Well just played my first time in 3 years. There are bugs. Entering and leaving mission accepting would dc you. The ships weren't attacking, standing stationary where you could shoot them with cannons. coming back after a dc you lost weapons and lvl , but they returned. In all was dced about 10 times and stuck in transition from building to outside 10 times. you could hear the game but would not send you all the way in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back