MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 50% bug is fixed by deleting the character and making a new one.

The crash that makes you lose all your progress is not that much of a problem, after an hour or so everything should be back to normal, as it was before the crash.

I think the third one is a feature and not a bug, I noticed it too.

Other than what's been stated... enemy ships aren't moving either. If they are, they are only either rotating or moving very very slightly. Also, I just noticed that enemy ships don't appear on the compass.

I've noticed that enemies don't taunt nor threaten to attack you.

I played the beta yesterday once it came out and got all my weapons and pistols that I needed at the time but when I logged back on today all of that was gone so I was pretty mad. I knew that I could get a rusty cutlass from a near by blacksmith for free so I go and do that. Once i press "BUY" it took all my coins and i didn't even get the weapon so now i don't have any weapons or coins and i'm level 7 and cannot continue with the quests
[UPDATE] I logged out and back in several times and I got my weapons back but now I do not have any gold :(

Currently stuck in dagger quest to what I think is an NPC glitch. You're supposed to talk to T-Bones (A bouncer in Rat's Nest) to be able to access a shack where the next quest item is. If this could be checked on it would be gladly appreciated.

having an issue where on a ship, someone d/cs and causes whole ship to not work, therefore then i d/c, and cant get back on ship.
Everytime i row out to it my game straight crashes

Whenever I try to set the game to fullscreen mode, it'll go fullscreen but then I can't exit that menu or do anything else unless I restart my computer. I tried opening a task manager (I have a mac) and it wouldn't pull that up either. Something small, obviously. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back