MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its probably been said before, but, this is what happened after I talked to jack in Faithful Bride, water looks awesome though.

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 130
Just a short bug list form the first hour of my return to the high seas.
Windows 10 64 bit.
Running in compatibility mode windows 8 and running as admin seems to smooth it out.

Bonitas tattoo parlor - still thought character was in the main world. no exit for the building.
Attacking npc ships sometimes gives message "Cannot do damage to other players ships".
Cannonballs also seem to have lag dropping right off edge of boat instead of fully firing.
Crash upon loading tortuga first time.
Skipping cutscene in the faihful bride for first main quest caused character to
spawn under tavern, world port required to get out. Not tested without skipping.

I skipped the tutorial of getting sword,and now i don't have it anymore.Also cant buy it from blacksmith it says something like buying time run out.

more bugs to report
1: the game sometimes resets my notoriety
2: the loading screen leading into the game sometimes stops at 50%
3: cannonballs from broadside fire sometimes just drops to the water
4: water disappeares in Pantano River
5: sometimes get's kicked of due to "error code 166"

I'm having the same 50% loading screen issue as well, my problem is that i've found no solution and therefore can't even play the game.

Clicking peoples' names does nothing. I believe you need to click their names to teleport to them so this is a bit of a problem for me. Anyone got advice or the same problem?

Since the game for some reason doesn't run well, I tried to change the quality to low and the resolution and everything...
I save it then restart the launcher and the game, The game just doesn't load up... It stays in a black screen!
Please fix this i really want to play this game again!!!!

The Legend of Pirates Online

Bugs and Glitches

- Some enemies in the Tortuga Wildwoods will not attack (For example, the boss scorpion attacked me 2 out of 4 times when I fought him).
- Bonita's Tattoo Parlors exit is behind lady giving tattoo, not correclty set at the door.
- Game drops frames when first attacking an enemy.
- Enemy ships do not attack back, unless it's with special ammo.
- When firing at an enemy ship, the cannonballs fall into the ocean and a message appears on screen saying " You cannot attack friendly ships!".
- Enemy ships back up pretty quickly so they can try and attack you.
- When using Take Aim, sometimes it gets stuck and doesn't shoot anything.
- The water in Pantano River is flickering and the skybox is reflected under the character.
- When going to Pantano river from Cuba, you don't go up the boardwalk, you just walk forward through it.
- When going to Cuba from Pantano River, you don't go up the boardwalk, you just walk forward through it.
- Crash when anchoring on certain islands. (Devils Anvil, Tortuga, etc).
- Fall under the Faithful Bride Tavern in Tortuga.
- Crash when leaving the Faithful Bride Tavern in Tortuga.
- Sometimes when enemies walk/run towards you, they bounce up and down.
- Voodoo doesn't regen sometimes.
- Voodoo doll doesn't always correctly attune targets.
- Voodoo doll attunement range too close

Will update when I find more!

Some of the bugs I was introduced to:
  • When in Ship Vs Ship Combat, Other vessels don't fight back
  • When Fighting Enemy ships with broadsides, Broadsides becomes ineffective, Warning appears "Cannot Damage Other Player Ships"
  • When exiting Faithful Bride Tavern, Spawned into the middle of the island.
  • At Devils Anvil, Screen will very faintly show player in the water floating as if disconnected then re appear in location.

Some of the bugs I was introduced to:
  • When in Ship Vs Ship Combat, Other vessels don't fight back
  • When Fighting Enemy ships with broadsides, Broadsides becomes ineffective, Warning appears "Cannot Damage Other Player Ships"
  • When exiting Faithful Bride Tavern, Spawned into the middle of the island.
  • At Devils Anvil, Screen will very faintly show player in the water floating as if disconnected then re appear in location.

They fought back for me, however it didn't show my health getting lower (i think they still damaged me as repair spots started popping up on my ship).

They fought back for me, however it didn't show my health getting lower (i think they still damaged me as repair spots started popping up on my ship).
Weird, for me they rarely move, let alone attack. I'm glad actually, the game turned out to be very laggy, so I would easily die, if they attacked.

My game crashed when I got to gun level 4 and I LOST ALL THE PROGRESS I HAD. I've been playing for hours... The only things I have left are the equipped clothes, my cards, my ship, my gold and anything that's in my ammo pouch. Everything else : notoriety level, skills level, weapons, clothes are all gone. But the upgraded skills with the skill points also remain. How am I even supposed to keep playing now? I don't have anything to level up with.

Log : http://pastebin.com/guCpGfYJ

Edit : After an hour or so, everything's back to normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Legend of Pirates Online

Bugs and Glitches

- Some enemies in the Tortuga Wildwoods will not attack (For example, the boss scorpion attacked me 2 out of 4 times when I fought him).
- Bonita's Tattoo Parlors exit is behind lady giving tattoo, not correclty set at the door.
- Game drops frames when first attacking an enemy.
- Enemy ships do not attack back, unless it's with special ammo.
- When firing at an enemy ship, the cannonballs fall into the ocean and a message appears on screen saying " You cannot attack friendly ships!".
- Enemy ships back up pretty quickly so they can try and attack you.
- When using Take Aim, sometimes it gets stuck and doesn't shoot anything.
- The water in Pantano River is flickering and the skybox is reflected under the character.
- When going to Pantano river from Cuba, you don't go up the boardwalk, you just walk forward through it.
- When going to Cuba from Pantano River, you don't go up the boardwalk, you just walk forward through it.
- Crash when anchoring on certain islands. (Devils Anvil, Tortuga, etc).
- Fall under the Faithful Bride Tavern in Tortuga.
- Crash when leaving the Faithful Bride Tavern in Tortuga.
- Sometimes when enemies walk/run towards you, they bounce up and down.
- Voodoo doesn't regen sometimes.
- Voodoo doll doesn't always correctly attune targets.
- Voodoo doll attunement range too close

Will update when I find more!

All of these and:

- Progress resetting it happen twice to me then when i level the skill up it reverts back to previous progress.
- Losing health when not being attacked (probably due to lag)
- Low frame rates even with my monster rig :p
- Falling under map when teleporting to Cuba in the swamp
- Some purchases timing out
- Sometimes crashes when exiting on the lifeboat or loading new map (maybe its due to memory leak after a while i never checked?)
- Gold disappeared when purchasing the free sword

Thats all i can think of for now, More to come when i can get back in ><

When I want to enter a tavern or launch a ship. I press shift (like it says) and it's like I press the close button. The second I press shift, it immediately closes. The window for the game just disappears.

~Eliza.

Disconnected halfway through tutorial, tried to get a free cutlass from blacksmith because I didn't have any weapons. Purchase times out and I can't get a weapon..

No minimap appearing

Edit - Had to go through to one of the earliest quests to get the compass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back