MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here's every thing I ran into tonight, hopefully this information can help. when you fight, the music stops and starts over. This happens every time you hit an enemy. When teleporting to public ships, or sometimes even islands, you end up in the water below the object. Sometimes this water is pink. I had a few times where I could not take out my ship, and had to relog to do so. When firing a gun, most time the sound will occur twice as if you are shooting a double barreled pistol. Enemies often do not move, and if they do, it's very slow. Many enemies never attack you. Enemy ships just sit there and will sometimes turn, or sometimes will glitch and speed up really fast in the backward direction. An issue occurred where I saw a royal navy light frigate on tortuga, I will upload a picture of this. This is all I can remember at the moment. If you need this is in greater detail, let me know. Or anything else. I will be happy to help.

Alright, here's every thing I ran into tonight, hopefully this information can help. when you fight, the music stops and starts over. This happens every time you hit an enemy. When teleporting to public ships, or sometimes even islands, you end up in the water below the object. Sometimes this water is pink. I had a few times where I could not take out my ship, and had to relog to do so. When firing a gun, most time the sound will occur twice as if you are shooting a double barreled pistol. Enemies often do not move, and if they do, it's very slow. Many enemies never attack you. Enemy ships just sit there and will sometimes turn, or sometimes will glitch and speed up really fast in the backward direction. An issue occurred where I saw a royal navy light frigate on tortuga, I will upload a picture of this. This is all I can remember at the moment. If you need this is in greater detail, let me know. Or anything else. I will be happy to help.
help with screenshots, Hit the PrintScreen button above the arrow keys on your keyboard and right click on the chat box and click Paste or hit Ctrl+V to paste it. Save on finding screen shots, but ONLY works for last saved screenshot.

Thank you, I actually hadn't realized that I didn't attach the picture.

Attachments

• IMG_20161209_233020606.jpg
    IMG_20161209_233020606.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 92
Did you try opening up the task bar and setting the priority to high?
I've tried that, doesn't really work better, or worse. Same with running as admin. From what the possibilities are, I think it MIGHT be a bug in the coding.

I've tried that, doesn't really work better, or worse. Same with running as admin. From what the possibilities are, I think it MIGHT be a bug in the coding.
It's worked for a few people, but not most. Still worth a shot, though. I'd like to say it's s problem with the coding, but I don't believe it really is.

It's worked for a few people, but not most. Still worth a shot, though. I'd like to say it's s problem with the coding, but I don't believe it really is.
Maybe not on the server side, but from my understanding, like no person or thing is the same, that goes for code as well. Each computers' code is unique. Sure they are very similar, but they are also their own code. And the way they interpret the code may be the problem.

Not saying this is correct, but just an assumption, or theory, what have you. I'm not a coding expert so if its not the problem, feel free to correct me whoever. :p

I've been logging in and then just running for about 2 seconds and then it freezes. the lag is really bad. It wasn't like that a couple of hours ago.

aed98c9c4aac4fc8c1fb866bbcf80749.jpg

When accepting a quest from a NPC with multiple quests, the green circle and the option to press shift to talk does not appear, and pressing shift, doesn't activate dialogue. The workaround is to talk to a merchant (or maybe you can try just any other NPC but I haven't tested) and then go back, and the green circle will be present again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back