MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, When I land on Islands I get booted. When I go in a cave most of the time, I get booted. When Im on someone elses ship and we land, I get booted. When I go to get on game it always says cannot connect to gs-1 tlopo.com.7969 Try again. I do and the second time it lets me on.If its my grafics please let me know. I dont know what grafics I need. I have windows 10 Dell
I've found that turning the sound off in game options really, really helps the crashing situation. I don't say it eliminated it but it's less than 10% of what it was with sound, give it a try. Of course if we are lucky the update happening now will also help this situation. Oh, and I think everyone I know has that issue of gs-1 pirates online.co.7969, it all started with the last update and seems to be rooted in that update and not your computer or account.

I think this has been reported but with any range weapon (not just gun) if you fire at an enemy from a little bit a way from them they won't try to attack you. They seem like they are going to but they just don't. This happens when you shoot enemy, throw a dagger, grenades, and probably staff (I don't have the staff yet).

Prior to the game going offline, the last few days I played, (since last Wed 3/1/17) everytime I went into the caves on Padres, the game would crash and I would have to restart.I was fine everywhere else I went on the island, but in the caves would crash.

There are ways to workaround this. You can glitch your way through a certain wall in the Padres Del Fuego town to get to Las Pulgas (the back area of Padres). If you can get back there, then you are able to walk into El Sudoron without an issue.
I remember you used to be able to swim to las pulgas but I guess they fixed that so that's the only way I used to know to get there...is there a specific way to glitch through a wall?

I remember you used to be able to swim to las pulgas but I guess they fixed that so that's the only way I used to know to get there...is there a specific way to glitch through a wall?
Yes there is :) . Bugs like that will eventually be fixed, but for now we can use them. The "hole" is in the town up the steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back