MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:piratelove:i use to have the same issue for kinghead quest...go from andaba to abassa and back it work before may be it will work again

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in correct area. But today I've gotten disconnected with a error 166. I've never seen this error before.

Here's another minor bug I like to call the curious case of the mystery assassin.
He's supposed to be in the barracks below, but somehow he climbs to a secret room as soon as he's hit with any weapon.
On very rare occasions he can be convinced to pop his head out now and then...

screenshot_2017-02-27_23-15-50.jpg
screenshot_2017-02-27_23-20-47.jpg

During the Claude D Marcus mission in Thieves Den, the tracking marker is in the wrong place, at least for me.
The trackers in caves are messed up for everyone. Make sure you look under your radar to verify you're in thieves den. Then, use this map as a reference:
latest

Another minor bug to report.
Was on a ship and the cannons were not letting me use them, even though it said to press shift...

screenshot_2017-02-28_15-25-03.jpg

I was hoping it would work. Can you imagine how surprised pirates would be if someone knew how to shoot back at 'em?!?
Savor it!

I'm unable to enter el suduron on padres del fuego despite both of my current quests requiring me to go there. It crashes as the loading screen for the area opens. Also generally unable to sail for long without crashing, particularly on my frigate. I usually can't join friend or public ships without crashing fairly quickly as well.

I'm unable to enter el suduron on padres del fuego despite both of my current quests requiring me to go there. It crashes as the loading screen for the area opens. Also generally unable to sail for long without crashing, particularly on my frigate. I usually can't join friend or public ships without crashing fairly quickly as well.
There are ways to workaround this. You can glitch your way through a certain wall in the Padres Del Fuego town to get to Las Pulgas (the back area of Padres). If you can get back there, then you are able to walk into El Sudoron without an issue.

catacombs on padres del fuego, i cant complete my staff quest because i cant enter the catacombs with out crashing. :(
I had this same issue for the longest time. I just kept retrying for a few days and I got through. I'm not sure about a workaround for this aside from tweaking your game settings.

Crashing when porting with a full hull of loot none of the negative status effects from weapons work (poison, slow, curse etc) sword and dagger combos usually never follow through its always......hack........hack........hack the boosts of sailing items do not work sea compass is completely nonfunctional enemy ships will just sail away in the middle of battle sometimes broadsides will not do any damage or only a few cannonballs will damage the ship and last but not least the general lag

At 10:00pm cst I tried logging into the game and nothing happens after I log in... The console opens up and closes after about 4 seconds... Please help.
Edit: The game was working for me at like 7:00pm cst and hasn't worked past that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back