MEGATHREAD: Crashes and server issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
well hunters is seriously bugged now so much for fixes. let me show you- i sail my sloop,
i agro the hunters at 1 point 4 on me and all islands are closed ALL, when i try to port but i got no ports closed message and no port open is ever displayed. after 25 mins of trying to port and dodging of course i finally die.done sailing!
upload_2017-6-25_15-0-45.png

I don't crash when docking, but whenever I have any loot besides crates (Loot Pouches, Loot Chests, etc.), my game crashes when trying to take the items.

Hello! I crash often while only just running. The video stops while the rest of the action is still ongoing. Also, I've been crashing while getting the loot when landing, and when opening doors to houses.

Its always crashing when I port, I mean not just me all the crew crashes and we don't get any ship mat or items ...
Sometimes I don't get gold too

We were like 30min at the sea and got very good loot I mean 10 ship mat , a lot of skull, royal chests

Yup, since last update constant port crashing....but I started noting my gold and mats....those are being banked...no loot tho.

Since last update went sailing twice and ended up with a ship load of loot including ship materials both common and rare and the strangest thing happened...... I DIDN'T CRASH. Thank you all for the hard work that has gone into fixing this as this is I believe the second and third time I have gotten any ship materials and or much gold from sailing. Keeping fingers crossed but this is wonderful if it lasts. Thanks again!

Im not able to switch servers through my map. I have to log out and select a server on the log in screen to be able to change

I have crashing on seemingly random occasions. Sometimes, loading doesn't complete or my game completely freezes. I get crashes when I port, when I load, or when I'm simply doing nothing. It honestly makes the game unplayable, I don't know if anyone else has it this bad.

Instant crashing.. force closes back to log in screen without any message, when I use my throwing knives. :(
Same here, with knives, and sometimes when I'm using my sword. Haven't tried guns yet. Staves and dolls are not crashing me, I find.

I'm so frustrated! Countless times I've spent like a half hour on a ship working to get loot and when they dock I get kicked off the game. I need this money that I'm working for. This is a major issue that needs fixing. It's happened 5 or 6 times now.

I'm so frustrated! Countless times I've spent like a half hour on a ship working to get loot and when they dock I get kicked off the game. I need this money that I'm working for. This is a major issue that needs fixing. It's happened 5 or 6 times now.
True, mate, when you really need the gold or matterial, this is a mess

I've been lead to beleive that you still get materials and loot from ships even when you crash. Are you sure this isn't the case for you?

If I try to switch server I still land on the same one. To switch server I have to go out to the character selection menu and pick server from there. What do I do to fix it?
It usually takes me 2 - 4 tries to switch servers in game , But most often works withIn a few tries In game ! :)

On my wife's game, she can't get past Barbossa. In the middle of the cut scene, whether she hits esc or not, she is disconnected every time. I didn't have a problem, the quest completed just fine for me, so we tried it again on my computer and the same thing, she was disconnected. She changed servers but the same. I appreciate that you're in beta but this one is kinda weird.

On my wife's game, she can't get past Barbossa. In the middle of the cut scene, whether she hits esc or not, she is disconnected every time. I didn't have a problem, the quest completed just fine for me, so we tried it again on my computer and the same thing, she was disconnected. She changed servers but the same. I appreciate that you're in beta but this one is kinda weird.
Please be more specific, the main reason is that your wife cant get through the barbossa's cut scene, right, try not to do it for a while, go board some ship, do something else, then get to barbossa's place after a few days, check if the problem still there or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back