Discussion MEGATHREAD: Downtime Discussion

When do you think the game will reopen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was essentially saying that time was running out for the team to make good on their promise, and that they arguably already had run out of time. If you're implying that I was wrong, I don't really think I was. It's great that the game is coming back soon, but ultimately it did still take them 78 days to get the game back up, which I don't really think is "MUCH SHORTER" than 80 days.
Well, technically they made it. We could split hairs over the "much shorter" part.

As far as the "the game will be released open/public by the premier of Pirates of the Caribbean; Dead Men Tell No Tales"...I think we can all agree that's going to be a missed timeline.

Naturally I can only speak for myself, but I'm not surprised by that missed ETA, and I'm not bothered by it either. The game will go live when it goes live. At least it's about to be reopened for testing.

And, please, let's not forget, it is still in the test phase. Please make bug/glitch/problem reports when you get back in the game. We're still not here exclusively for fun and games. Let's continue to help the devs make this a better game.

Back