Discussion MEGATHREAD: Downtime Discussion

When do you think the game will reopen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thrilled to see that our beloved pirates will once again sail the seas. I am preparing for the big launch. I've created my pirate FB page. I use to love that part of the game; where we would all post stuff about our adventures. I have been resurrected. So excited!!!! 'Anne Leigh'
To think that there are people out there who are working hard to recreate the game for all the fans just for the love of the game. A huge high five to all you devs. I love you!!

My thoughts are
If pirates try to get too much treasure too fast, then said pirates will be sunk and all treasure will be lost.
Capt. Jack McWallace

Please everyone just let our devs work on the game and give them the benefit of the doubt, yes they are all working very hard, yes they want the game back up as much as we do, and yes if we let them work uninterrupted on our beloved game we will reap the rewards. Everyone working on this game are doing a fantastic job. Thank you mates and we all will see you on the seas.

Not sure what your point is exactly here, but it's been 72 days and Alpha - Beta was 80. So they are running out of time to keep that word, and really, they already have not been able to unless you consider an 8 day difference "MUCH shorter".

:facepalm: I am pretty sure the Devs are doing their very best ... be assured it will be worth the wait!! :cheers:

Ahoy, mates!

I’ve got some wondrous news for ye! OnMay 21stat12PMEDT/ 9AM PST, ye’ll be able to sail back into the Caribbean! Startin’tomorrow, May 19th,at10AM EDT, ye’ll be able to reserve PlayTimes for launch day and beyond!
I just saw this on my facebook ..see you soon everyone

So by how many days did they keep to their "shorter than between alpha and beta" promise? I am just curious and I know there are people here that were counting the days.

https://tlopo.com/news/post/87/
Lolol
You were saying?
I was essentially saying that time was running out for the team to make good on their promise, and that they arguably already had run out of time. If you're implying that I was wrong, I don't really think I was. It's great that the game is coming back soon, but ultimately it did still take them 78 days to get the game back up, which I don't really think is "MUCH SHORTER" than 80 days.

Last edited:
I was essentially saying that time was running out for the team to make good on their promise, and that they arguably already had run out of time. If you're implying that I was wrong, I don't really think I was. It's great that the game is coming back soon, but ultimately it did still take them 78 days to get he game back up, which I don't really think is "MUCH SHORTER" than 80 days.
I was just joking, lol no worries.

I was essentially saying that time was running out for the team to make good on their promise, and that they arguably already had run out of time. If you're implying that I was wrong, I don't really think I was. It's great that the game is coming back soon, but ultimately it did still take them 78 days to get he game back up, which I don't really think is "MUCH SHORTER" than 80 days.
Hey, at least it is actually shorter. It all depends on your definition of "much." Two days is a whopping 48 hours... Ok, even I have to admit that is a stretch. I actually find it more entertaining how close they cut it to make it actually shorter.

Back