Discussion MEGATHREAD: Downtime Discussion

When do you think the game will reopen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only thing that springs to mind from the above few comments is........ Nobody (and nothing) is perfect. Sometimes things happen beyond our control (but I suppose that is real life). Please just remember that they are doing this out of love for our game....... they need positive feedback (and even negative comments can be given in a positive way).
This is just my humble opinion, but I am starting to get a little "salty" with the negativity that is being shown by a few of this wonderful community. Let us speculate, conjecture and debate....... but please keep it civil and positive, and not just a reason to bash the poor guys and gals working their "wotnots" off to bring back this game that gives so many of us such wonderful memories.

Not sure what your point is exactly here, but it's been 72 days and Alpha - Beta was 80. So they are running out of time to keep that word, and really, they already have not been able to unless you consider an 8 day difference "MUCH shorter".
Captain Bren said he hadn't seen anywhere that the staff had given any sort of timeline for the reopening, so I was just showing him where they did.

Not sure if this is the correct spot....or if one of the mods would like to make a separate discussion about the upcoming movie.
However, have ya'll heard that some hackers have the new movie and want a ransom from Disney otherwise they will release the movie on the internet?
Thoughts and comments?

Not sure if this is the correct spot....or if one of the mods would like to make a separate discussion about the upcoming movie.
However, have ya'll heard that some hackers have the new movie and want a ransom from Disney otherwise they will release the movie on the internet?
Thoughts and comments?

Yeah...I feel that story is about as legit as the existence of teleportation. Oh wait, that's in Big Hero 6, another Disney film.

Regardless, even if they did somehow have it I have no doubts that Disney could take care of it anyway.

Thoughts and comments?
Ironic; POTCO had problems with hackers stealing accounts and now hackers steal the POTC movie from Disney. Life imitates art, I guess.

@MMDR = 4 Letters
31 days in May
1 = How many slinkies I have in my possession
31 - 4 - 1 = 26

Hmmm.... what could this mean? Further research must be made.

@MMDR = 4 Letters
31 days in May
31 + 4 = 35
Grey Vice = 8 Letters
1 = How many slinkies I have in my possession
35 - 8 - 1 = 26

26 = 26

GAME RELEASE CONFIRMED MAY 26 DAY OF POTC: DMTNT

Why do you only own 1 slinky?

........this is a valid question. Why only 1 slinky? It's not possible the race them if you only have 1!!

Oh Ok Yall Said The Up Date Would Be Quicker This Time Then Last time. Hmmmm Still TLOPO Is not UP. Instead of Making videos why not use that time to get everything back up and running. honestly I don't see TLOPO back up till Next Year way things are going. stop Making videos and get it up and running please.
Omg never seen any game take this long in doing updates . oh well good luck .

I was happy to see the game up going I join up then pow down again for how long who knows seem like
the vips is not important to yall oh well I'm sailing off sunset cause seems like games going be down till 2018 . tc all

The Content and Storyline Developers are a separate branch from Game Developers, sorry to tell you mate - us making videos or blog posts has no effect on the development progress of the game. :p

The game won't take all year to release this update, also sorry to tell you... things will be fine, just gotta be patient. Also been plenty of games that have had updates spanning months ;)

We also do not have VIPs, in fact the game is 100% free and will be free forever. Thank you for your patience pirate, hope to see you in-game sometime!

Omg never seen any game take this long in doing updates .

i guess you never played MMO game before

or inde games

or games that are generating no income from the game

i won sevral games were it may take months before a update arrives but the updates are soo worth it

Feel bad for the TLOPO team... they can't win. First, people ask for more communication... they get it... and find a way to get mad. Example: people ask for a thread talking about the new stuff like SvS and people are happy... then the stream comes and people are frustrated because there are no surprises... well, if that thread hadn't been begged for... then maybe said surprises would've been in the stream. I swear people will never be happy, they always want the opposite. Sorry to sound kind of rude but sometimes the truth does hurt. Pick one side and stick with it. Besides, like @Johnny Telltale said, the content team has nothing to do with game progress... how do I know that? Well, they've said it a couple hundred times. :D

Feel bad for the TLOPO team... they can't win. First, people ask for more communication... they get it... and find a way to get mad. Example: people ask for a thread talking about the new stuff like SvS and people are happy... then the stream comes and people are frustrated because there are no surprises... well, if that thread hadn't been begged for... then maybe said surprises would've been in the stream. I swear people will never be happy, they always want the opposite. Sorry to sound kind of rude but sometimes the truth does hurt. Pick one side and stick with it. Besides, like @Johnny Telltale said, the content team has nothing to do with game progress... how do I know that? Well, they've said it a couple hundred times. :D

its just how fans of any game are

Not looking to start a debate over an observation of mine but just because it happens with most games doesn't make it right. These people are sacrificing for us, we should leave them alone and let them bring the game back

oh yes i agree we should let the devs do there work but my point is it is not only TLOPO where some in the fan base is unhappy no matter what

oh yes i agree we should let the devs do there work but my point is it is not only TLOPO where some in the fan base is unhappy no matter what
Yep, never disagreed with you on that one, just pointing it out that it's not relevant to what I was saying. More of an impatience and unreasonableness thing

Back