Discussion MEGATHREAD: Downtime Discussion

When do you think the game will reopen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly think the game will re-open on May 26 because that is when the new POTC movie is coming out, a good time to re-open a game in my opinion since it is based off on the POTCO series

I honestly think the game will re-open on May 26 because that is when the new POTC movie is coming out, a good time to re-open a game in my opinion since it is based off on the POTCO series
My thoughts exactly.

And then my brain had the theory that disney will randomly decide to revive POTCO at the end of this month and we all have to start over again while also needing to pay for the game once more. At this point I don't even know how I feel about this strange train my brain jumped on.

A lot of folks seem to think the game will reopen on the 26th in conjunction with the movie. It very well may be but if it were ready I'd guess it would open before then. Why reopen on the same date the movie is out when people are out seeing the movie? The weekend before the movie would be a great time to reopen, because some of you will be up a week straight playing without sleep. Then you go to the movie afterwards (and probably fall asleep from exhaustion, lol)

Just be glad their doing this for all of us to help with lag and crashing so stop complaining there working hard as heck i can wait long but you need to let them do their jobs this game was made for you guys and me there working their butts off doing this stop putting pressure into them. Also one more thing they are working hard for ALL OF YOU so Calm down and be Patient. You know what you should be proud of them bringing this game back but changing but it’s a little bit the same. I hope this game is A success Hope you enjoy the game when it comes out ☠ this means a lot to me. Thanks Sincerely Sithdeathshawn

Just be glad their doing this for all of us to help with lag and crashing so stop complaining there working hard as heck i can wait long but you need to let them do their jobs this game was made for you guys and me there working their butts off doing this stop putting pressure into them. Also one more thing they are working hard for ALL OF YOU so Calm down and be Patient. You know what you should be proud of them bringing this game back but changing but it’s a little bit the same. I hope this game is A success Hope you enjoy the game when it comes out ☠ this means a lot to me. Thanks Sincerely Sithdeathshawn
Woah, nobody was complaining or putting pressure on them. They were merely discussing when they think it will be released. The majority of this community is being patient and is very proud of them for bringing the game back.

YAGpXPd.png

Most of us have the utmost respect for the devs. Regardless of the amount of respect, it is nice to vent about the absence of the game to eachother. No offence intended to the devs. It is mostly just generic comments not directed at the devs whatsoever. Let's face it, having the game open and playable is preferable to having to wait for it. Nothing can change that fact. And the best way to be patient is sometimes to share your pain with others who feel the same pain.

Wow that turned out longer than I thought it would. Basically, I am getting annoyed with all the people saying "just be patient, stop complaining, and let the devs work." I have seen so many more people saying that than actual complaints. As long as people are not bad mouthing the devs, I see absolutely nothing wrong with a little venting. Isn't that the point of this thread? Ok rant finished.

Most of us have the utmost respect for the devs. Regardless of the amount of respect, it is nice to vent about the absence of the game to eachother. No offence intended to the devs. It is mostly just generic comments not directed at the devs whatsoever. Let's face it, having the game open and playable is preferable to having to wait for it. Nothing can change that fact. And the best way to be patient is sometimes to share your pain with others who feel the same pain.

Wow that turned out longer than I thought it would. Basically, I am getting annoyed with all the people saying "just be patient, stop complaining, and let the devs work." As long as people are not bad mouthing the devs, I see absolutely nothing wrong with a little venting. Isn't that the point of this thread? Ok rant finished.

I don't think having a little vent session is bad persay, I think why people are getting annoyed is when it's either constant, or they are directing comments to the devs, such as "hurry up and release the game" or "why haven't you released the game yet?" That sort of thing.

Maybe instead of venting about it not being released, we can talk about what we're looking forward to, things we missed, etc, to keep our minds off it?

Back