MEGATHREAD: Login and launcher issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
After I log in the game will not load it says

"Could not connect to prod-gs-protected-agent-4.tlopo.com:7969. Try again?"

Any fix?

I'm not getting into the game, keep getting "Could not connect to prod-gs-agent-2 piratesonline. co. 7969. Try again? Which is what i usually get one time and click ok and i get in but this time it's not letting me in.

Keep trying guys, run the launcher as administrator and keep relogging. Even I'm experiencing this, it goes away after multiple tries.

The OK message is happening on our laptop and my sons computer.

I reinstalled on both.

This only started happening after being sunk in SVS and became glitched.

At first I thought it was a profile issue or a PC issue or authority but this is apparently a game wide problem.

Unfortunately having a key only gives unlimited playtime (no time limit) but if you crash or the server resets you do have to log back in the same as us non keyholders.:)

Unfortunately having a key only gives unlimited playtime (no time limit) but if you crash or the server resets you do have to log back in the same as us non keyholders.:)
It has never told me I was in que. I just keep getting same error and clicking ok.

Hello fellow plunders, I have been running into the same issue as many others have recently where they receive a strange message screen that says pirateserror6login etc, whats strange is i have tried it both on my alienware pc and mac which both have special network configurations that allow fast gaming speeds, I'd like to get this issue resolved so we can get back to playing, it seems to happen very randomly but now its just not letting me load the screen at all. The issue started mostly on saturday midnight (central time) for me and since then I've been crashing and having to reload the login.
Thanks for the input,
arrrrr on

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 9.49.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 9.49.43 AM.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back