MEGATHREAD: Login and launcher issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I load the game it comes up with this ....

does anyone else have this error message?

its on my alt

Attachments

• msg of the day.png
    msg of the day.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:
My launcher is updating the patch VERY slow. When I get to about 3.0% it logs me out of the launcher and I have to restart the download. It happens over and over again.

Hey guys. Im on mac and have trouble starting the game when hitting start. It loads but then goes back to starting launcher. Can someone help me please?

EDIT: such a welcoming Pirate Family here. I am so overwhelmed by all the responses. thank you guys :)

Last edited:
:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

I hope you get your issue resolved soon, there does appear to be problems for mac users atm :/

Oh thank you very much for the help. do you know the process of requesting moderator to move your post? just do at the end of the sentence?

You could get the attention of a moderator by pressing the 'Report' button at the bottom of your post :)

Welcome to the forums friend!
I am sorry but I am not a Mac user and I never ran into that problem, but I am sure the moderators on here will definitely be able to assist you :)

Welcome to the forums laurethe! We're so glad you've joined us here! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums as they are a fantastic resource for new information and content updates... not to mention some pretty cool people to interact with :) Happy adventuring! Two armored thumbs up! Lots of great advice up above! Hope you get up and running asap! :)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back