Weapons New Legendary Clues

I have read the names of the six and/or seven new bosses a few times and in different combinations and don't see anything that seems to be a clue or supporting something that you said. Am I missing something in their names?
Well, simply put, there are nineteen new blades, most likely any enemy in shallows can drop legendary. The clue said "looking new blades", any blades.
Don't be surprised if legendary drops from anything. Like sprouts.

GL

Well, simply put, there are nineteen new blades, most likely any enemy in shallows can drop legendary. The clue said "looking new blades", any blades.

GL
It is already clear that the new rare and famed blades will drop from any of the enemies that the old cursed blades drop from as well as any new enemies, this is a verified fact. The legedaries are different and thus far they have in fact only dropped from the 2 previously mentioned bosses. The hint points to "the six" which is difficult to logically interpret as meaning anything but the six bosses on Tormenta, Spouts are out. In light of the hint it is not likely that the new legendaries will drop from anything but new bosses. Despite your challenge to the assumption that the hint means the new bosses all actual evidence points to the new bosses. I will be very surprised if I am wrong about this because the developers issued the hint after so many complaints that the new blades could not be found and almost everyone except you has taken the hint to mean the new bosses. If we are all wrong in that assumption then I would have expected that the developers would have said so by now. Just imagine, if it is wrong, how the negative comments will flow about them deliberately misleading the players with a cryptic hint and then allowing the deception to go on and on. Of course the truth will come out.

GL
So, there is nothing in the names that you were trying to point out?

Back