Pirates Forums Now Hiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind being a greeter. I will try and be on more often, just have a day job that I can't really be on the internet during, but all other times, I will be :)

I would enjoy being a News Reporter, only problem is that I'm so busy with school this semester that I don't get around to checking the forums or TLOPO website until later in the day.

I'm assuming part of being a News Reporter entails answering questions when possible regarding the news being posted?

I'd be interested in being a News Reporter. I'm finding that the first thing I do every day lately is check the TLOPO website for news anyway.

Are you only interested in a certain amount of people? Considering the fact that so far it seems you have enough people who are willing :)
I'm wondering this as well.
Yes, only a certain amount of each role are hired. It's awesome that there are so many people interested though!

I would enjoy being a News Reporter, only problem is that I'm so busy with school this semester that I don't get around to checking the forums or TLOPO website until later in the day.

I'm assuming part of being a News Reporter entails answering questions when possible regarding the news being posted?
You wouldn't have to answer questions regarding news, but that would be a nice bonus! :)

Ahoy Forum Family!

With the upcoming release of TLOPO Beta, we are evaluating Staff and looking for members who are interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - The most important position we have here on the Forums, as you are the first interaction a new member has with us. You would be responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you. If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - You would be responsible for keeping up to date with TLOPO, and posting any relevant news to the forums. We are looking for active players who want to help keep the community up to date.

We are run entirely by volunteers and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer.

Thank you!
News plz I have taken a class on news and I'm taking more classes on news.

I like both because as soon as I'm home everyday i check the tlopo news but i would prefer to be a greeter (if chosen :p )

Ahoy Forum Family!

With the upcoming release of TLOPO Beta, we are evaluating Staff and looking for members who are interested in our volunteer positions.

Greeters - The most important position we have here on the Forums, as you are the first interaction a new member has with us. You would be responsible for making new members feel welcome by posting a note on their profile when they join. You will receive alerts when new members join to help you. If you welcome new members anyways, now is a great time to join the team.

News Reporters - You would be responsible for keeping up to date with TLOPO, and posting any relevant news to the forums. We are looking for active players who want to help keep the community up to date.

We are run entirely by volunteers and appreciate all the helping hands we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place, please reply to this thread noting what position you prefer.

Thank you!
I would love to help out the team and be either. I've watched TLOPO grow a lot the past couple of years and I would want nothing more than to help out. I would take the job of a Reporter and honor it. Thank you guys for making this possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back