"POTCO" or "Club Penguin?"

Pirates of the Caribbean Online - or - Club Penguin?

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

Pirates or Penguins mateys? :confused:
Within a "perfect" world, such a decision in support of one MMORPG would not be in jeopardization to the other but alas...this is reality & within the cutthroat :daggermouth: world of online gaming, Disney has apparently waddled the majority of it's efforts towards the
business edge of shark infested waters.
:chill: :fish: :chill:
puffle-rescue-shark.png
Oye! While this thread may appear to seem incredibly biased (on account of it being introduced on a 'piratey' :eek: website), I feel that it is important however to publicly state within the poll your true feelings as if Disney had personally asked you which game you most prefer to play.
NOTE: Only one choice can be made so...choose wisely!
*No pirates &/or penguins were "actually" injured on account of the fictional (but goofy) video as portrayed above.

Several years ago i would have said club penguin. But honestly all you do is waddle around, change your close and make the <3 so random penguins. Oh and ur igloo

Now, i vote potco, there is so much more to do. And club penguin always brings back old clothes so nothing is new, even the parties. At least on the rare occasions potco releases something, its NEW

Club penguin was fun when you had to master the fire and ice suits, and do all of the challenges. Potco has so much more to do, but club penguin is better when you're younger. I always thought they should have a Potco/pirate theme in Club Penguin, so that when you felt too old to play it, it "graduated" up to wanting to play Potco. I should send that idea in. Then Disney would keep their customers playing their games, leading from one to the other.[/quote]

I love the creativity of Club Penguin. I used to play it when I was a little younger. Sometimes, I still visit every once and a while to see what new decorative places they have added. I must say, an advantage to that game is that it gets way more attention than POTCO- and what a shame that is. I don't play it because it's not really my type of game and there is hardly anything you can say because of the chat security- it's more for kids:

Picture 2.png
virtual pizza anyone? :D

But POTCO... this game is on a whole other level of awesomeness. It has flexibility for the age ranges that play, it has great potential for story lines, themes, and adventure following the great movies with the ever-so-handsome Jack Sparrow. You have cool weapons, fighting undead, sailing ships, and (I would say) somewhat educational. [I know you are probably laughing at my last statement but let me defend myself] a lot of the characters from the movie and certain events that happened were closely related to historical characters and events (minus the 'zombie' pirates and octopus/human villains)... And last, but probably most important to me, it reminds me of my Caribbean home. :) So for me, POTCO is way awesomer. And by the looks of the poll, most people here think the same thing.

I used to play club penguin, i still check it every once in a while, they do a WAY better job adding updates and stuff to keep the game fun. but if your not a member on club penguin its really boring, rofl

My own, personal opinion about the debate; POTCO (to me) seems a bit more diverse, & a lot less limited.

https://piratesforums.co/threads/potco-commercial.6950/page-2#post-124663

Club penguin was awesome only if disney didnt make it like really banning someone for stalkin ppl and throwing rapid fire snowballs at them

IMO,
Potco is one of the most fun and interesting games to play. There is so much to do compared to some other games I have played. Things like mastering weapons, looting legendary, famed, brights, and darks. Getting gold, getting war ships, upgrading them, gold runs, mat runs. And of course the quests. Then you can't forget the casual just hanging around with some friends. And it doesn't cost real money to pay for clothing items, or weapons only available by pay, which are in some other games I have played.

I think club penquien was made better I wouldnt play it but you don't have to worry about hackers or anything.
I think disney almost kind of forgot about POTCO and put all their time and money into club penguin I still see a bunch of club penguin commercials and do you see any POTCO commercials

I know this is a Pirate site so it's going to be biased, but I really can't see why any majority would choose Club Penguin over POTCO. Penguins?...Really?

- No penguins were harmed in the typing of this message -

Club penguin has amazing customer service, an automatic hack ban, an update every month (sometimes more than once every month) but there is no story line to its no quests etc making it very boring and also its mainly for players 5-11 in age.

POTCO has really bad customer service, tons of hackers, very little updates, but there is a lot more to do such as quests, looting, svs, pvp, ship customization, etc, although you will get a lot more interaction with players because it mainly for players 10-16 but even some adults play it...

So those are the pros and cons about them IMO POTCO is better because it will keep its players entertained longer...

now if this were POTCO vs Minecraft.... lol

Back