really? AGAIN?

We are sorry! Pirates of the Caribbean Online is temporarily closed for maintenance from 11:45AM PDT and will reopen at 12:15PM PDT. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

At least they took it completely down to work on this mess.

Great thing about being frozen within the Caribbean is that_it cannot last forever (thanks in part to unforgiving, tropical heat :cursing:).

*Also, in seeing your pirates onscreen & "double" with our own eyes, well...we should be allowed to dismiss it off (someday) & blame it upon on an over consumption of RUM on a hot summer, Saturday evening.
:rumgone:

i wouldnt be as upset with it if it was not for the fact that i...DO PAY TO PLAY...IM PAYING, WHERES MY PLAYING!?!!!?!?
I agree with you, we should get like a free week sub or some other form of compensation for this otherwise the Disney complaints department may have a system crash from the amount of complaints they will be getting!!!!

I agree with you, we should get like a free week sub or some other form of compensation for this otherwise the Disney complaints department may have a system crash from the amount of complaints they will be getting!!!!
I have to disagree about more than free unlimited, I would say: Free Unlimited, Legendary Sword, Jack Sparrow/Blackbeard Outfit? and more than just an apology Disney needs to admit that they keep failing. :mad:

Still not working :( but now we have the error message : We are currently experiencing unexpected network issues (outside of our control). You may experience interruptions during your gameplay today. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to quickly resolve the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience! Still hope we get a free compensation gift for this :mad:

Ok last thing im posting here......has anyone got back on yet? If so....how? First it wouldn't even load the webpage, then it did and we got error message but then it wouldn't let you log in, and now it wont even display webpage. Has anyone got on!!!!!

abcde.jpg

Back