really? AGAIN?

It's my birthday. I knew POTCO never liked me.
They never give me good weapons
I always get dc
I always get banned for no reason
Now I cant play on my birthday.
I hate you POTCO.

happy b-day... rofl i feel sorry for u (i couldnt play on my b-day either... my mom had to have this huge party lol) again off topic

Yeah I went for it and it works for me too, but not gonna go wild and get my hopes up just to lose tons of levels and whatnot. I may just sail around or do whatever I don't normally do just in case :p

WHAT THE???
screenshot_2011-06-25_21-20-46.jpg

and when i log in to my other pirates...
screenshot_2011-06-25_21-34-18.jpg
IM JUST SITTING THERE!!!!!! :cursing:

Awww, Bart.
You just need to forgive yourself & take a moment to exchange :fight: HUGS, lol.
*Pretty cool screenshot!!!

I don't Understand this. Why have they kept the game open will all these problems(and it still continues) when eventually they know they will have to reset all the servers??

So many pirates are frozen in the game while others are having bugs. At the same time they claim that they are working to fix this. I think closing the game and informing us that the game is under work and it will be up when fixed then keeping the game up with so many problems and so much little work done.

Talking about bugs ... James B. was right; 10 minutes after I logged on, the enemies froze. I could not kill urchinfists and thralls; their health bars stay the same. :(
And 5 hours after I logged on, I've been afk, but never hanging my head down. And also, I couldn't pull friend's pirate card much less to tp.

LOL wow... 10 pages. xD It must have been down for a WHILE huh? I had to go offline for the day anyway, and when I left, it was at 4 pages. xD xD xD

Talking about bugs ... James B. was right; 10 minutes after I logged on, the enemies froze. I could not kill urchinfists and thralls; their health bars stay the same. :(
And 5 hours after I logged on, I've been afk, but never hanging my head down. And also, I couldn't pull friend's pirate card much less to tp.

I had the same issue this morning.

Back