really? AGAIN?

This is SO weird!!!!

Im logging on to the game, I have my 4 pirates. I chose to play my pirate Hart and what is happening??!??!
It says SHE IS ALREADY ONLINE?!?!?!?!huh????:excited::skullpeak:

(I did not allowed her to do that by her self)

Usually if you log onto another pirate then log back out it will be fixed

Well I don't feel safe logging in after talking to the tecnician.

I asked him if I could log into one of my other pirates on the same account and he said "you be fine" and one thing I have learned is.....
when that sentence comes up... I should be aware:arrrrr:

"You'll be fine" is a 'winged' sentence ... it could mean ANYthing. It's nice way to say "I don't know the answer", or "You're screwed, but I can't do anything about it, and we'll give you a compensation", or "I know for sure that nothing happened to your acct, you are fine", or "Ummmm, errrrr .... ugh ... (but they are not allowed to say that, right?)".

So, yes, you're right, be aware, ready for the best and prepare for the worst (read: somebody hacked yours? I truly hope not, since Star said that you never left the game). Maybe the worst would be a roll back ... :facepalm:, and the best would be, even though we lost a few, we'd get a compensation anyway. With Disney, we would never know.

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I know that's called SPAM xD

lol now that i got that out of the way...
Disney WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

ok, I was mistaken, NOW I'm done​
This keeps happening​
and here's why:​
9a5qbr.jpg

THANK YOU MAN​
and disney? please quit failing ;)

Here are my current emotions​
:cursing::daggermouth::cursing::sad1::cursing::facepalm::cursing::cannon::cursing::chill::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Is it just me, or does Disney live chat hate me? This is what they said this time......
Person-This is Disney's Live Chat. How may I be of service on this fine day?
Me- *is thinking to self why they are being so fancy* Pirates Online has been down for a long time. Will there be a roll back?
Person- Chances are there won't be, but a roll back could happen.
Me-Why is the game down in the first place?
Person-We have been experiencing issues with all of the games, but I assure you your wonderful world of pixies will be up and running again.
Me-PIXIES?! It's a pirate game you nub.
Person-You are weird. -hangs up-
They hate me -_-
THEY HUNG UP AGAIN! What the heck?!

Is it just me, or does Disney live chat hate me? This is what they said this time......
Me- *is thinking to self why they are being so fancy* Pirates Online has been down for a long time. Will there be a roll back?
Person-We have been experiencing issues with all of the games, but I assure you your wonderful world of pixies will be up and running again.
They hate me -_-

Sounds like Disney Tech support.... Don't know what the heck they are talking about.... :mad:

They hate me -_-
You are weird.
:iagree::lol1:
(Jk.. but that is funny xD)

They hate me -_-
I think they're a little bit "hung up" over all the issues going on and all the people complaining! :D

Back