really? AGAIN?

I want something free and TOTALLY EPIC for my troubles..... It takes alot for me to think about leaving this game and Disney has pushed me that far. Pirates of the Burning Seas has proved to be loads more fun than pirates online anyways :)

Not being able to do anything in the game made me so bored I finally spent some gold at the peddler and got me a new outfit :p
newoutfit.png

Well I don't feel safe logging in after talking to the tecnician.

I asked him if I could log into one of my other pirates on the same account and he said "you be fine" and one thing I have learned is.....
when that sentence comes up... I should be aware:arrrrr: Specially when it's also said by a male no offence.

well how can he say I be fine when nothing at his work station works?

I hate to say it but I am gonna just call it a night with trying to load and reload and load again. My streak is broken :( And I had 3 days off to play the game too! I was so looking forward to it. I had both live and test running side by side and now nothing. Oh well, at least I got to talk to you wonderful pirates :) So not all was lost :D

The last time something weird of royal proportion happened (Feb 11) we had like over 1,000 posts in 3 days (Feb 11-13). :D
Look at this thread: https://piratesforums.co/threads/pirates-online-closed-for-maintenance.1496/

Ooops ... those were not posts, those were over 1,000 'views' ... sorry about that.

Back