really? AGAIN?

looks like I am heading to the test server. Maybe they are doing this on purpose, so the test pirates go to test... just a thought :p

Reactions: Bad
that would be correct... was on Cuba, and tried to go to Tortuga, and can't. Now I have a black screen.
I never tried to tp... sailing works fine, best way to travel. All of the players at sea appear frozen though xD I have a few screenies that I might put up in a second..

im just not going to play today something might happen like they might reset it like they did last time so we should not play if its like this again lol

I already lost 2 famed today... The second I clicked TAKE IT ALL I disconnected on my lv 32 -_-
Same thing happened with the other one.. I expect my Dagger of the Dark Idol and Black Shark Blade to be back on my lv 32... Soon.

Ok been on live chat,

Been told to rejoin live chat tomorrow, since the tecnic that gives them the opertunity to look at my account is broken.:skullpeak:

Just wow! WOW, something is really wrong:excited:

Ok been on live chat,

Been told to rejoin live chat tomorrow, since the tecnic that gives them the opertunity to look at my account is broken.:skullpeak:

Just wow! WOW, something is really wrong:excited:
Whoa I'm sorry to hear that! That really stinks... I'm not reporting my little glitch of not being able to change clothes now, I'm afraid they're gonna take away my potco D:
:sad1:

Back