Revive POTCO New Year's Blockade!

I agree with you Leo. I have done little to do with this blockade, yet I feel 100% apart of it. I have only shared me and my friends ideas, on the forums and screen shots to prove to the developers that we are worth something.

I may be a voice of many, but I am also the voice of myself.

Thank you for anyone that came! It is still going on come now!

We were there two hours before it started.

Lol look at these guys

screenshot_2013-01-01_09-36-01.jpg
screenshot_2013-01-01_09-50-05.jpg
screenshot_2013-01-01_09-50-16.jpg

Event begins in less than 5 minutes.

*Please log on, go to Port Royal - Antik. And show ye support. ;)

Gah! I just tried to teleport to a friend on Antik and the lag caught up with me. :( Unfortunately I won't be able to make it! Hoist the colours high for me lads! :) :fight:

Someone either a hacker, or Game Developers is wiping the chats. I don't have proof it happened besides the 100-200 other people that were there watching it happen.

If it was not a hacker. We 100% got the Game Developers attention.

WAY TO GO EVERYONE!

Someone either a hacker, or Game Developers is wiping the chats. I don't have proof it happened besides the 100-200 other people that were there watching it happen.

If it was not a hacker. We 100% got the Game Developers attention.

WAY TO GO EVERYONE!
Nay. It was just some troll posting a blank message.

It is impossible to post a large blank message without using a program, because there is a limit of how many characters you can put in a message. Just clarifying that you should report the people that do this.
Sorry, I should have been more specific. The nay was to "We 100% got the Game Developers attention." I meant that it wasn't the Game Developers. Sorry for the confusion.

Ship and it's crew shooting at other ships, sinking them in process. :( Ship's name is Renegade Mercenary. War Sloop.

Back