Revive POTCO New Year's Blockade!

Just got sunk by another player's ship AGAIN :mad:. Keep an eye out for a regular Brig called the Fugitive Demon.
Yes they are a pain. I saw them in Abassa just awhile ago. If I could kill players I would teach them a lesson.

I believe they are either hacking, or it is probably a glitch.
I will look into it with others.

What you mean by update it?

Well, the game has lack of content updates, there security system has many flaws, there are many glitches that can be abused, and people are pretending to be admins with client side programs.Not to forget the lack of customer support as well. The only thing I see going for the game is the players un willingly to give up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the game has lack of content updates, there security system has many flaws, there are many glitches that can be abused, and people are pretending to be admins with client side programs.

Well. I've said this on another forums for a disney game. If they are a admin of the game IGNORE them they are lieying. But disney do need to do an update on the forums.

Well. I've said this on another forums for a disney game. If they are a admin of the game IGNORE them they are lieying. But disney do need to do an update on the forums.

I agree. I've ran into 2 people claiming to be an admin. There character were admin accounts. At least the game said they were, but you can tell when they are lying as they act immature and ask for information about your account.

Lack of a better word, DON'T TRUST ANYONE WHO SAYS THERE AN ADMIN! Hackers they will get you. ;)

Reactions: LEO
I agree. I've ran into 2 people claiming to be an admin. There character were admin accounts. At least the game said they were, but you can tell when they are lying as they act immature and ask for information about your account.

Lack of a better word, DON'T TRUST ANYONE WHO SAYS THERE AN ADMIN! Hackers they will get you. ;)

1. Don't give them your account.
2. They will hack your account.
3. They act stupid when they think there admins.

Overall, I'd say the event was a smashing success! Fer the first time I met Shamus face to face on the game, where I learned that he still hasn't had success in getting a date from Scary Mary. It was awesome to see all the people showed up to show their caring and desire to play the game, and more importantly, to have it back on track and headed towards a brighter future. The hackers were a problem, and I contributed where I could with me laggy system. That the first time I encountered them in person, and I must say I wasn't surprised when it happened. However, the mass of pirates that showed up fer the blockade, from what I could see, were able to take them down.

P.S.: Yes, John, I probably jinxed it when I said they hadn't showed up yet.....

Back