SvS SvS Community Role Call and Discussion

Josh Eberle

Swashbuckler
Ahoy mates!

I'm opening this thread so that members of the SvS community in the original game can connect to the others who have returned to TLOPO!

So please, if you were an avid privateer in POTCO, or have intentions of picking up the hobby in TLOPO once it is implemented, let us know who you were/are and that you're back!

Secondarily, we can use this thread to share our experiences preparing for the return of SvS here-- leveling cannon, leveling sailing, and hunting for the sea charts and rams!

I really hope to see many old faces appear!

~Josh Eberle-- Captain Redrum (TLOPO)
Current GM of The Scurvy

I liked SvS a lot.
Not sure I "knew" anyone who played or was "known" myself for playing, but it was fun.
I do remember a few players that would use different glitches to cheat in the game, and that was kinda not so cool.
But overall, it was a blast, pun intended...
Savor it!

I liked SvS a lot.
Not sure I "knew" anyone who played or was "known" myself for playing, but it was fun.
I do remember a few players that would use different glitches to cheat in the game, and that was kinda not so cool.
But overall, it was a blast, pun intended...
Savor it!
Glad you shared the interest in SvS that many others and I did! Did you have a consistent ship name?

I just started really getting into SvS right before POTCO closed, so I'm looking forward for its return on TLOPO!

Back