Tell The Future Of Others

ok this is the future of jade o' hayes.she will buy a big house and become an old lady that has a cat farm.then she will get hit by a truck. the end!!!

ok this is the future of jade o' hayes.she will buy a big house and become an old lady that has a cat farm.then she will get hit by a truck. the end!!!

Meanie! I'm not ready for this ... :rolleyes:
Wait, I'm a sweet person, I'm not gonna be mean to you, sweet heart ... :lol1:
Eat that! :D

Then, I come.

The sky turns black. Jade and Ameila try to lift their dirk (Witch is actually a butter knife) with all their strength when the area goes back in time....

Suddenly Florida is how it was 500 years ago. The feared irate guild of Emerald Regiment walk through the dense foliage surrounding the old farts when the biggest old fart, Fear wakes up (yes, he slept through all that). The crabs his cane, and says, "You'll never take me alive!" And charges.
Half way there, he falls over moaning. "Darn cramps!!" And dies of failness.
Their leader, Roger Swordshot shouts in disgust, "What kind of pitiful excuse for a guard of the Fountain Of Youth is this?? How DARE you insult me? Kill them all men!"

The force of about 50 well armed pirates charges, but with the sound of a stampede. In a pitiful response, Amelia and Jade lift up their butter knife and charge heroically. In stead of leg cramps, they trip of the lifeless body of "Captain Fear" and impale them selves on their butter knives through the head. On any other person, they would have lived, but their skull is as think as paper.

Long story short: all the nurses flee, all the old farts sleep through it all, and then Roger and Emerald Regiment take the fountain of youth.
The end :)

How did i do? :)

Then, I come.

The sky turns black. Jade and Ameila try to lift their dirk (Witch is actually a butter knife) with all their strength when the area goes back in time....

Suddenly Florida is how it was 500 years ago. The feared irate guild of Emerald Regiment walk through the dense foliage surrounding the old farts when the biggest old fart, Fear wakes up (yes, he slept through all that). The crabs his cane, and says, "You'll never take me alive!" And charges.
Half way there, he falls over moaning. "Darn cramps!!" And dies of failness.
Their leader, Roger Swordshot shouts in disgust, "What kind of pitiful excuse for a guard of the Fountain Of Youth is this?? How DARE you insult me? Kill them all men!"

The force of about 50 well armed pirates charges, but with the sound of a stampede. In a pitiful response, Amelia and Jade lift up their butter knife and charge heroically. In stead of leg cramps, they trip of the lifeless body of "Captain Fear" and impale them selves on their butter knives through the head. On any other person, they would have lived, but their skull is as think as paper.

Long story short: all the nurses flee, all the old farts sleep through it all, and then Roger and Emerald Regiment take the fountain of youth.
The end :)

How did i do? :)

I loved it!!!!! :D well at least I die trying to fight :D lol makes me happy

capten blacksheep sits in the morning sun at the shady rest retirment home for old pirates toying with his daily bowl of mush. he can't help but think of years gone by when he was a dashing and fearless pirate with his best girl priscilla by his side. yes the world was his oyster and he never gave a though about living long enough to get this darn old. he is still a pirate however, leading nightly raids on the kitchen and the doctors rum. he keeps his pockets full of gold with his saturday nite poker games, ( he uses his own cards so takeing the old guys here to the cleaners is childs play for him ) beside most of them can't remember what their hands were anyway. just say i win and rake in the gold. he still a fighter as well. when the cat sneeks into his room to steal some his plunder he got from kitchens raids, one mighty blow from his famed cane sends the critter to the pearly gates. guess they go through a lot of cats there. humm cat tacos, their's a possiblablity there, will have to try some.

well as for me, as you may have guessed. many years ago i retired on the pantano river with tia, my life long love. we have many kids and many many grand kids. we get along quite well with the gold we get for selling day passes to cuba, as i claimed the island so many years ago. ( see the post " claim your server " ). as for tia, well, she gets bigger and meaner every day. bright side is she never did turned me into a chicken, course that could change at any time. aww to be young once more, sie :oops:

Continued:
Jade struggled to get out of bed and patted her giant butt.
"Amelia wake up! We are going to kill Fear!" she said.
Amelia just farted loudly.
Jade shrugged her wrinkled shoulders and made for the door. Outside she saw Fear sitting in a leather chair staring at the T.V.
"Fear!" she said then paused, "I... uh... My blasted memory!"
Fear chuckled as an idea came to him.
"What is it honey?" said Fear.
"Honey?"
"Yes, dear, we have been married for 60 years. Next week's our anniversary."
Jade was a little surprised but nodded her head. She couldn't remember a thing.
"Now honey," he said patting her giant butt, "How about you make me a sandwich, ok?"
Jade mumbled a bit but went off to make a sandwich. She lived the rest of her life as Fear's wife. They slept together, took there meds together and even helped each other go to the bathroom together. Jade was happy but always confused.
As for Amelia, she continues to fart loudly in her bed.

rofl.... were married? ... well thanks for that geez poor amelia

Jade's in the kitchen making a sandwich when Amelia wobbles in "I just heard congrats!" she exclaimed.
"As did I Emmy as did I, guess we won't be needing to kill fables after all" said Jade
"what do u mean ?" Amelia asked.
Jade smiled and said " what's his is mine, after all we are married "
Jade brings Fables his sandwich. "Honey I do believe today is gonna be ur great escape, but I'm going with u"
Fear smiles and eats his sandwich seems his plans are working better then he thought " We'll leave tonight" he says.
Jade pats his head " Yes dear tonight " she replies and smirks.
Jade wobbles over to Amelia " Tonight we leave" she says
Jade,Fear and Amelia plan there escape. "How r we gonna get anywhere" asks Amelia
Jade smiles " I have a bit saved for a rainy day"
Amelia goes back into her room. Jade and Fear watch the nurses go back and forth and look for an exit.
They notice that the nurses leave there post for 15 minutes when they switch shifts. " Go pack Fables were leaving in 2 hours" says Jade while she makes a few phone calls. "Honey" she smiles at Fables " this trip would be a lot easier if we were younger. What if they come after us, I can't fight the way I used to" said Jade.
" Don't worry about it dear I have it covered " he smiles and pats his coat pocket.

To be continued :D

Back