The Legend of Pirates Online Website

The easy challenges like the Kraken and this one is more of a who ever looks at the post first will get the key I'm usually doing something and I'm 10 minutes late, it's all good tho, Congrats to who ever won.

As involved as #1-3 were, #4 was the total opposite in simplicity. Love it!!

Can't wait to see what loblao has up his sleeve for #5 (his last!) key challenge. Good luck in advance to everyone!

As involved as #1-3 were, #4 was the total opposite in simplicity. Love it!!

Can't wait to see what loblao has up his sleeve for #5 (his last!) key challenge. Good luck in advance to everyone!

Ahoy, mates
Is it possible to register in the website without solving any of your challenges?
Thanks for your attention

People complained that they were too hard, so we make them easy, now people complain they're too easy.

D: make up your minds :p

I think people want medium! lol :D(That's meant to be a joke within a joke about human nature and the subjectivity and relativity of things...if it wasn't obvious already : )

Seriously though being at the bottom of the world NZ in a different time zone I can't even figure out when it wast posted because there's no time zone next to the posting on https://tlopo.com/

I know I'm not the only one because I've been talking to other Pirates marooned on far flung islands.

Maybe at least we could have some indicator, like a count down in hours or at least an estimated time in GMT, NZMT, EST, UTC? etc. etc. .... this was always an issue with POTCO because even when they stated EST for events, the international time converters often didn't properly account for daylight savings here and there:mad:
:pirate ship:

Last edited:
Back