The Legend of Pirates Online Website

#5 is coming out tomorrow. I must warn since now it's quite hard, but solving it rewards 2 keys!
loblao great puzzles! Thanks for the big effort.

Could you please (or anyone else that knows for sure) tell me how many hours ago it was posted or what time zone "Posted on July 30, 2015, 6:56 p.m." is? Thanks in advance!
(Kate did answer it earlier in a general sense that it's a USA time zone but that could be a couple of hours difference depending on where)

If anyone could tell me what the time was where they are when the post went up at least I will be able to work it out exactly. Cheers! Arrrr me hearties...we all be in the same ship!
:pirate ship:

Last edited:
Launcher progress confirmed 2k15
For anyone with a knack for technology/software and is curious how certain parts of the login request system works, I took the time to document our login API, if anyone wanted to, they can take a look at that here: https://github.com/TLOPO-PS/documentation/blob/master/login.md

(This is what the launcher contacts when it says "Contacting account server")

What would us "Old Timers" that only learnt Basic, C++ and Pascal 30 years ago at school do without you guys... Never sail the Caribbean again! (Which I think is pretty much what everyone thought at the end of 2013)

Great site https://tlopo.com/ can't wait to download the launcher, yeeeha... bring on the Beta!

PS. Dev's and Crew IMHO you deserve to give yourselves a bit of a break at this milestone occasion and catch the last few weeks of summer (if you are in that part of the world) enjoy the sunshine, after all it's what gives us every bit of energy in our bodies and makes TLOPO and the Net work.:rolleyes: (In this solar system... other dimensions not included)
:pirate ship::sunny:

Last edited:
Help Devs!!!!!! I have been band from the IRC for typing Rest Assured!!! It said band for bad word!?! Help pleas! I was unaware foul words within other words are not alowed!?! Please help!

Help Devs!!!!!! I have been band from the IRC for typing Rest Assured!!! It said band for bad word!?! Help pleas! I was unaware foul words within other words are not alowed!?! Please help!
Sorry! The bot picked up the a word in the message. I'll update the bot, sorry about that!

Sorry! The bot picked up the a word in the message. I'll update the bot, sorry about that!

I can't log on at all... Error Connecting ([Kiwiirc] Error finding network)

Any suggestions? Anyone.... Cheers
It has a key symbol next to the channel, do I need one?
I don't get it...
I guess I need to download some sort of client or something, anyone?

Last edited:

I can't log on at all... Error Connecting ([Kiwiirc] Error finding network)

Any suggestions? Anyone.... Cheers
It has a key symbol next to the channel, do I need one?
I don't get it...
I guess I need to download some sort of client or something, anyone?
i dont think bans are perm so just wait a little ill ask them though once they get on the chat

Back