Tips on Finding The Lost Sword of El Patron

Which Boss Drops it the Most?

• Total voters
Got my first El Patron on the first day it came out, the second one was about two months after, third was a day after, and fourth was about week and a half later.
And it was junky loot pouches all the time for the first two, then on the first skull popped out a El Patron.
Can't really remember the others, got kinda angry when I got the third one....
Legendary weapons don't really make me happy anymore, I get them too much :mad:

Got my first El Patron on the first day it came out, the second one was about two months after, third was a day after, and fourth was about week and a half later.
And it was junky loot pouches all the time for the first two, then on the first skull popped out a El Patron.
Can't really remember the others, got kinda angry when I got the third one....
Legendary weapons don't really make me happy anymore, I get them too much :mad:

how do you get legends too much? are you insane?

how do you get legends too much? are you insane?
my second pirate has two world eaters, THREE THUNDERSPINES, and one behemoth, and four el patrons..
and about ten silver freezes....
sold all except one world eater, one thunderspine, and one el patron and one silver freeze

my second pirate has two world eaters, THREE THUNDERSPINES, and one behemoth, and four el patrons..
sold all except one world eater, one thunderspine, and one el patron and one silver freeze

the legend i want most is thunderspine. its a cutlass right?

oh wait it JUST GOT Emerald Curse about two seconds ago..
wish my stupid screenshot buttons worked -_-

lol, every single time i press it, a thing comes up saying "COULD NOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER."
:lol1: My turns down the volume on my laptop... I have no idea how to use the F(#) functions. It only does what its marked to do for the laptop on the key. I asked Live Chat and they said to consult the laptops manual which I did and it said nothing on how to change or what to do.. Maybe if I call the manufacturer...

:lol1: My turns down the volume on my laptop... I have no idea how to use the F(#) functions. It only does what its marked to do for the laptop on the key. I asked Live Chat and they said to consult the laptops manual which I did and it said nothing on how to change or what to do.. Maybe if I call the manufacturer...

try pressing the fn button next to ctrl on the left

Back