Tips on Finding The Lost Sword of El Patron

Which Boss Drops it the Most?

• Total voters
I'm probably one here that has gotten the lost sword from PLUNDERING. yes no lie! it happened when i was plundering from hunters. ( Before upgrades ) and i got a skull chest at sea. and it came...... :woot:

Hey Guys!
I have been trying to find the Lost Sword of El Patron for about 7 months now, and no matter what it seems to avoid me. No matter how hard i loot at Dark Hart, Timothy Dartan, Neban The Silent, and Remington the Vicious, they never seem kind enough to drop it for me, so I was wondering.... Does anyone have any useful tips that they used to get the Lost Sword? I just want to know who seems to drop it the most and what weapon i should use that would most likely get it for me. I have already looted the Silver Freeze on tormenta and World Eater Blade in El Patron's mine, but the Lost Sword still eludes me. Any Tips for me? and another question is, does Devil Root drop the Lost Sword?

- Blackbeard.
:p
screenshot_2012-04-02_06-03-20.jpg
found at level 25... at Darkhart... U MAD BRO? xD

Where do you look? Under rocks? or in the backroom of the Deaf Gunny's Weapon Shop?
I have a smart tip on finding the Lost Sword of El Patron...

STOP LOOKING!!!!
I never looked for it, but the Sword found Me last week at Darkhart.
You might try this though- Kill everything in site! One lucky time, and undead gypsy standing next to Dark dropped it for me. Good Luck. Don't try so hard, just loot. (I'm learning this the second time around now on my little pirate) :D

I reccomend going to Bequermos server, at Neban or Remington. Thats where I got all of mine. (BTW, Guns will NOT lessen your chance of good loot.)

I've tried looting at Darkhart on Abassa, and IMO, its a bad idea. He drops nothing but common and LOTS of crude. I would recommend a quiet server, such as Bequermo. I don't have any legendary as of yet, but most of my famed have come from quieter servers.
How DARE you mention my secret server (not Cortos!) I got it at Darkhart, at Cortola. Don't try so hard, and talk nice to Dark, he likes that. :D

Lost sword is a very hard sword to find for some. But others it is easier. You see i think some pirates get luckier for just random things. I found lost sword 3 times but I did some things that I thought made me lucky. For example I got all 3 lost swords by staying in the same looting spot for at least an hour or more. Another way how I got lucky to I thought was switching weapons after an hour or so [Example sword to dagger]. So try to do random things that gets you lucky at getting famed or brights and try to keep doing them and you might get lucky.:daggermouth:

Back