Tips on Finding The Lost Sword of El Patron

Which Boss Drops it the Most?

• Total voters
What I'm wondering about finding the Lost Sword and other rare/famed/legendary weapons is that if there are those weapons lined up in the enemies, if looting there for maybe houurs even if the loot looks bad would give you something good...?

I have 11 lost swords in different pirates, two were found with dark hart, the rest were found in Kingshead with those seven navy soldiers.

my inventory is mostly rare with a few commons and one famed. is it possible to get cursed and legenday weapons before you complete ravens cove?

Hey Guys!
I have been trying to find the Lost Sword of El Patron for about 7 months now, and no matter what it seems to avoid me. No matter how hard i loot at Dark Hart, Timothy Dartan, Neban The Silent, and Remington the Vicious, they never seem kind enough to drop it for me, so I was wondering.... Does anyone have any useful tips that they used to get the Lost Sword? I just want to know who seems to drop it the most and what weapon i should use that would most likely get it for me. I have already looted the Silver Freeze on tormenta and World Eater Blade in El Patron's mine, but the Lost Sword still eludes me. Any Tips for me? and another question is, does Devil Root drop the Lost Sword?

- Blackbeard.
same here ive been looting forever for it and some noob got it and not me -_-

I have the same problem. I have been looting for Lost Sword since it was first released to live, still no luck. I have only 10 famed and No Legendary. I want Lost Sword so bad. If trade gets released I have a few friends who are willing to trade me Lost Sword but that is the only way I see myself getting it.

my second pirate has two world eaters, THREE THUNDERSPINES, and one behemoth, and four el patrons..
and about ten silver freezes....
sold all except one world eater, one thunderspine, and one el patron and one silver freeze
How do you get so many Legendary's? I don't have any. Do you just have good luck? Because I have Terrible Luck!

Same here whenever I try its really just a waste of time that I could be doing something thats thrilling and fun... Not camping a boss or a room and only getting excited when you get a Skull that gives what oh ya NOTHIN
as i said i have the power to find junk and not legneds only junk the best thing i ever looted was assassins knives or magenta sack vest lol

Back