TLOPO Q/A Thread

Were Devil's Claw and Dark Whisper's models intentionally tinted red? It just looks like you got taunted and I don't like it, just wondering if it was on purpose.

Were Devil's Claw and Dark Whisper's models intentionally tinted red? It just looks like you got taunted and I don't like it, just wondering if it was on purpose.
This came with the initial pyp1.0.0 update to the game. It also affects soulweaver but in a slightly different way.
It was actually fixed for a brief time after one of the updates and all weapons affected look how they did before pypperoni, but I guess they are broken again. Can't say anything for certain since I'm not a TLOPO dev but im 99% sure this is a bug
Dark whisper, Devil's claw and Soulweaver all have semitransparent animated textures, which after the update are seemingly a lot less transparent.
1586327061080.png

This came with the initial pyp1.0.0 update to the game. It also affects soulweaver but in a slightly different way.
It was actually fixed for a brief time after one of the updates and all weapons affected look how they did before pypperoni, but I guess they are broken again. Can't say anything for certain since I'm not a TLOPO dev but im 99% sure this is a bug
Dark whisper, Devil's claw and Soulweaver all have semitransparent animated textures, which after the update are seemingly a lot less transparent.
View attachment 119793

That's a bug! Same issue that caused Krakenslayer to go black. Will fix shortly. :)

Side question: Are Staff of Water/Ice/Lava working properly since Pyp? They run on the same effects system as these two.

Being that allot of us stuck in quarantine, would you guys consider extending that double loot event to encourage folks to stay inside and slow the spread? :)

That's a bug! Same issue that caused Krakenslayer to go black. Will fix shortly. :)

Side question: Are Staff of Water/Ice/Lava working properly since Pyp? They run on the same effects system as these two.
I havent noticed any change with those, nor have i seen any change with frostedge staff either which i believe operates in a very similar way as whisper and claw. I dont have whisper or claw but soulweaver seems to be working as normal so idk if they are all working rn

Is there a way to verify if someone is using an auto-clicker by more than just watching them? I sit in one spot for any number of hours doing the same repetitive thing over and over and often don't move or even acknowledge nearby people, and I'd really like to not be falsely labeled as using an auto-clicker.

Is there a way to verify if someone is using an auto-clicker by more than just watching them? I sit in one spot for any number of hours doing the same repetitive thing over and over and often don't move or even acknowledge nearby people, and I'd really like to not be falsely labeled as using an auto-clicker.
When you look at the speed that someone's clicking at, the RPM is not consistent. No human can match the consistency of an autoclicker perfectly, but majority of autoclickers will maintain a constant speed--if it's not a constant speed, it'll likely be a specific repetition.

I honestly have no clue what you're referring to. Would you like to elaborate? Happy to have a cordial dialogue. :)

With a staff account I presume you could look back through my last few posts; that would reveal all the elaboration needed for what I've talked about. I could have given your team a boost, but not sure I'm interested any more.

Hey! I recently returned to this game, and as happy as I am to finally see Pypperonii finally be released, something's been bothering me. Is there a reason that I can't move the resolution for fullscreen mode to be 1920x1080 (my native monitor resolution), the largest I can go for fullscreen resolution is 1600x1200, which makes the game look weird to me. I can set it to be 1920x1080 in windowed mode, but whenever I choose windowed mode, my cursor gets this weird offset to where i'm hovering over something and it's not highlighting that, it's highlighting something an inch or two away (this does not happen when I select Fullscreen Mode).

Hey! I recently returned to this game, and as happy as I am to finally see Pypperonii finally be released, something's been bothering me. Is there a reason that I can't move the resolution for fullscreen mode to be 1920x1080 (my native monitor resolution), the largest I can go for fullscreen resolution is 1600x1200, which makes the game look weird to me. I can set it to be 1920x1080 in windowed mode, but whenever I choose windowed mode, my cursor gets this weird offset to where i'm hovering over something and it's not highlighting that, it's highlighting something an inch or two away (this does not happen when I select Fullscreen Mode).
Resolution problems are a known issue, but there is a workaround right now where you can manually edit your config file (It is not too hard).

For MacOS navigate to (Click HERE if you are unsure how to go to this address):
~/Library/Application Support/The Legend of Pirates Online/Game/

For Windows navigate to (note this may change depending on the location you installed TLOPO to):
C:\Program Files\TLOPO

• Find game_options file
  • Open game_options with a text editor of your choice
  • Make sure TLOPO is not running
  • Edit these two options with the resolution of your monitor (Ex: 1920 x 1080)
    • fullscreen_width
      fullscreen_height
      • Note, this can also be done for window mode (window_width, window_height)
  • Save the file, and launch TLOPO

Back