Glitch Update removed all my Cannon Rams

Sky Kiwi

Pirate Master
The update that just happened (which I can't find any patch notes for) where the servers came online around 10:30am EST removed all seven of my cannon rams.

I played four hours of Cannon Defense last night for those things, through crashed and playtime high hells! The rams might not have worked at all, but I knew that would get fixed eventually so I was prepared. Needless to say I am quite guttered about this.

Rams were removed from the game due to the fact that players were unfairly obtaining them via an exploit. No player reported this exploit and multiple players received valuable Rams through it without putting in much effort.

Last edited:
Rams were removed from the game due to the fact that players were unfairly obtaining them via an exploit. No player reported this exploit and multiple players received valuable Rams.

Rams were the only objects that were removed.

Thanks for letting us know why this happened. The amount of players exploiting reached the point where it was worth removing them from everyone? That's crazy!

What's done is done, and I imagine it can't be reversed. That's fine. The real question is, you say they were "removed" - can we still get them? Will they be removed again? (I am NOT spending another 4 hours of hand-cramped scared-of-crashing CD for such a risk)

Also, was that the only change in the update that was posted this morning?

Thanks.

Rams were removed from the game due to the fact that players were unfairly obtaining them via an exploit. No player reported this exploit and multiple players received valuable Rams throught it without putting in much effort.

I understand this, but not all players were using this exploit to gain rams. Just seems unfair to punish the ones who did it legit. Can we do cd now without all our rewards being stripped from us?

Rams were removed from the game due to the fact that players were unfairly obtaining them via an exploit. No player reported this exploit and multiple players received valuable Rams throught it without putting in much effort.

I lost rams that I got fishing though. So was this just an all-encompassing removal of any ram?

Seems that there should've been a little more forethought before every ram was removed. Some guildmates said they lost party hats too apparently.

i spent hours upon hours doing cd and getting that rev ram at 78 how did i exploit anything?

@MMDR , if we really need to re grind for hours to get out rams back, can you guys at least do something about the wave timer? The waves are WAY too long. Can the first waves maybe not be 3 mins ish long and perhaps 2 mins?

Rams were removed from the game due to the fact that players were unfairly obtaining them via an exploit.
I did not do this othough to get my phantom ram..

once again a few little number of jerks punished everyone

@MMDR , if we really need to re grind for hours to get out rams back, can you guys at least do something about the wave timer? The waves are WAY too long. Can the first waves maybe not be 3 mins ish long and perhaps 2 mins?

I strongly agree with this. CD loses its entertainment value pretty quickly, and it literally hurts to grind it out to high waves.

Plus you finally get to a good wave and your playtime ends and someone takes your seat.

The whole thing is a poor design.

It is currently not in-game.

Some players obtained it fairly, some didnt. We really have no way to tell who did and who didnt. This update removed rams from everyone's inventory.
you guys even took the ones from fishing, so tell me did you guys atleast fix the rams?

It is currently not in-game.

Some players obtained it fairly, some didnt. We really have no way to tell who did and who didnt. This update removed rams from everyone's inventory.
Some players can provide clear Photo AND video proof of having it long before the exploit. OR Cannon Defense was released.

Back